• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. F

Project ENOUGH!!!

We can only keep bringing up the same points if we feel they are not addressed. This is not just about the CAA its about this forum and where the admin stand on many advocacy, treatment and xmrv issues. This is a large forum and has some ability to influence. Many of us do contact the CAA Hope...
  2. F

Project ENOUGH!!!

Oh Cort here we go again its everyone else that is wrong and only you that is right. Haven't you done this before on post after post on the CAA with countless members here? And on the LP, XMRV, and on your overt skepticism of the WPI. Vernon is on record within the last year saying "CFS is not...
  3. F

Project ENOUGH!!!

So is this thread open again? Cort it seems many who do not share your beliefs on the CAA feel the same way about engaging in the dialogue with you. And you very well know there are MANY. Secondly is there any point putting questions to you that you will not answer and when it suits your...
  4. F

Project ENOUGH!!!

Jspotila is your stance going to be similar to that of a political party that continuously reprints and refers to cherry picked information and just ignores the various documented catastrophes they are responsible for. You responded to the post 37 but not post 36 the one that clearly...
  5. F

Project ENOUGH!!!

It is with great sincerity and happiness that I am able to announce the forthcoming joining in holy matrimony of the CAA to the CDC. They are deeply in love and this is "their song", come and see their first dance on their special day.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7POawPXZueo
  6. F

Project ENOUGH!!!

hi Jspotila, do you sometimes feel aggrieved by the inner circle of party politics as a volunteer for the CAA who appears to be doing her best. No organisation is beyond justiflable critism from either the inside or the outside on the basis of cherry picking valuable contributions they may...
  7. F

Project ENOUGH!!!

jspotila, I did not say that you said or believed the CAA enabled the CDC. It is clear I said that many believe the CAA enables the CDC. "The CAA works to expose, protest and correct CDC's misguided CFS research program". These are your exact words from your last post so I cant see...
  8. F

Project ENOUGH!!!

I had difficulty understanding the above so I put it into google translate and this is what came out: I have been on ME/CFS Forums for a number of months , it is wonderfully scientific over there: We agree on the truth over xmrv but the CDC tears it in to pieces, until the press...
  9. F

Project ENOUGH!!!

Hi jspotila, I am glad you have acknowledged this "(many believe).....that the CAA has somehow enabled CDC's misguided CFS research program." Is this the official belief of the CAA and if so why have they not spoken out publicly against the CDCs misguided policy. Surely for $180, 000 a...
  10. F

Social Services kidnapp Autistic boy

Social Services kidnapp Autistic boy Steven Neary has been incarcerated for life. He has committed no crime. Please google the face book page and sign the petition. Steven has been stolen from his family home...
  11. F

XMRV Article in Chicago Tribune and other papers

Mithriel, I think I remember now he said something along the lines of "the evidence is thin" when referring to the contamination/flaw issue. I am sure he voluntarily made this remark as a rebuke to the Dutch study or general ridiculous statements from mainly European "scientists". That's...
  12. F

XMRV Article in Chicago Tribune and other papers

I have never witnessed a video or seen Coffin in person making that statement. Infact I'm sure he has made completely contary statements. Therefore I don't belive a word of that quote as the whole of the rest of the article is complete nonsense produced for the brain dead masses. No mention of...
  13. F

Time for the Big Talk. How's the CAA doing?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tE5hyUjcd4
  14. F

Time for the Big Talk. How's the CAA doing?

Smoking kills!!
  15. F

CDC replication study delayed in order to prepare a press release?!

Oh no, I just read this after a nights sleep!! Have I had the bag all this time? GULP!!! Are you all still alive, I would hate to have blood on my hands. May I propose a simple solution, another bag, then we could have a two bag state and peace and prosperity could be road mapped for the...
  16. F

5th Invest in ME/CFS Conference - Programme May 24 2010

Interesting Fred, I think I remember her saying something about folks who had a virus and now they don't and then shied away from explaining why they are still ill. Which in her fairy Godmother way was obviously meant to mean "there's nothing wrong with you" or "I don't care from here on"...
  17. F

The bag the bag my kingdom for the bag!!!!!!!!!
  18. F

Lucy in the sky with diamonds....lucy in the sk........ Bob bag now!!!!
  19. F

I just pushed over a bum in the street and stole his paper bag in order to do some breathing exercises. Unfortunately the bag was concealing a rather rancid bottle of cheap scotch and the fumes from the bag have blown me away. I have now passed out! Bob, pass the bag man... whooo... far...
  20. F

No natasa I don't believe it was your eyesight. I made exactly the same observation and Dr J literally shot Huber down into a shrinking wreck in her seat, her backside was almost on the floor as she tried to hide. Huber was then reported to approach people outside asking whether she was badly...
  21. F

Exactiment!!! I was at the conference and wish I had gone prepared with some written questions, which makes it doubly frustrating that all the top docs and scientists there didn't raise this. We, the patients, were all so exhausted and brain fogged from the immense journeys we had to...
  22. F

A Doctor's Wake-Up Call on "Awareness" Day

Sorry for hogging the last few posts with all my favourite vids but the Dr. has PMd me and said , like me, Jimmy Cliff is his favourite and named a few tunes. Now things are looking up for you doc here's the last vid i'll post here..... I promise! Better days are coming...
  23. F

Dr. Yes this is you!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4S3q6v8nBI&feature=related
  24. F

PACE Trial and PACE Trial Protocol

They are trying to say that they reduced the "fatigue" yet we are still too non complient to engage in physical activity. No doubt "proving" we are under the influence of "faulty illness beliefs" and a burden on the state.
  25. F

and this ones for all of us and the way we help each other and so we realise there is hope http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVdfANgPAz4
  26. F

this ones for your stupid doc http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGE4dnrPPZQ&feature=related
  27. F

Dr. Yes this ones for you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGeCeK85sUg
  28. F

*2 new* letters, Myra McClue, Annette Whittemore

Fred exactly what do you want in terms of evidence. Evidence is something that supports your case. It can always be disputed as evidence by your opposition. Also I'm just making the connections for people to see them. Anyone is welcome to dig deeper, but I doubt you will find a smoking gun...
  29. F

*2 new* letters, Myra McClue, Annette Whittemore

Fred and Gerwyn it would appear that being the minister of science affords you a great deal of control over the MRC who are responsible for always turning down grants for biomedical studies on ME. There appears to be ongoing connections to BOTH Lord Sainsburys, the Wessely school the MRC, The...