• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. C

B2 I love you!

I don't understand, B2 is already included in the SMP. The protocl includes already a multi with all the B's including B2. In the past there have been already posts about the need to supply coenzymes to support methylation. Sorry but I'm confused at this point. Is the B2 too low and dosage...
  2. C

How not to take magnesium citrate

I had a similar problem but with aspirin. Initially I managed the pain with Gaviscon then my naturopath suggested a juice of raw potatoes and cabbage and that really healed the burns but it took a good two months.
  3. C

please help, embarrassing male problem

Ali, the problem may be low male hormones. Myself I found supplementing with DHEA helpful. this interesting site I was looking at for past couple of days. Plenty of advice for guys. http://www.boost-your-low-testosterone.com/natural-cure-for-erectile-dysfunction.html
  4. C

Rich Vank's Simplified Methylation Protocol Poll

Rich, thanks for the explanation.
  5. C

Methylation protocol without testing at first, should I test after a couple months?

Bumping this one. Questions relevant for anybody approaching or thinking about trying the protocol. I would have thought that even without a methylation block the protocol would help with general detox and repairing dna...no?
  6. C

Rich, I have experienced the same edgy and anxiety feelings with folinic acid and it's become kind of uncomfortable. I'm absolutely fine with the 5-mthf and b12 hydroxy, make me feel good and sharp. I wondered whether I should drop the folinic and take double dosage of mthf instead? Regarding...
  7. C

I started the protocol less than a week ago and I've been feeling better almost straight away. I'm on 2mg hydro but only 200mcg folinic acid and lecithin (still waiting for the Methylmate). I'm not taking the vitamins but I have been taking some andrographis. Is it normal to feel better so...
  8. C

Effective non-meds approaches to manage noradrenaline

I have tried the Andrographis and I think I'm feeling better. I usually feel (since I got ill) anxious, irritable and withdrawn. Since I tried I felt something lifting, more relaxed and easygoing. I'm easier to talk to and feel like going out and enjoy myself. I also had fewer problems sleeping...
  9. C

Simplified protocol and amalgams removal

I have been thinking about trying out the simplified protocol for some time. However, I'm not sure about the timing as I'm currently having my amalgams removed. My dentist wants me to go slow and the whole process is going to take about another six months. I'm not doing any chelation just taking...