• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. lerae

New Forms Of GcMAF (MAFX5, GOleic, etc.)?

And I agree, "herxing" is such an overrated term. Especially knowing how detox pathways and genetics play a role. We could just be Plugged, not killing , hut creating toxins in our bodies unable to get out!. Adverse reactions usually mean something bad... Hence doing the gently approach. ozone...
  2. lerae

Australia, so sad abt Lyme isn't it! Hopefully the ILADS conference has some more new info. I thought I would include the emails I received when letting them know of the reactions. I guess I was banned? Which doesn't surprise me post dealing with him. Very disheartening. So sad. I don't know...
  3. lerae

Can I ask you if you took it? And did you have any adverse reactions? Mr. Noakes responded with "GcMAF is made in our bodies, therefore cannot cause any reaction, but possibly fatigue". However, can't it react adversely in lieu of inflammatory markers, vit d levels, all those things? He also...
  4. lerae

Thank you. I am too, to say the least. Obviously, it's still a battle. I really wanted to reiterate Why I posted this. 1.) Because doctors are using it for Lyme and on Lyme patients. (and several CF patients are undiagnosed with Lyme disease). 2.) GcMAF.eu did post that it was being used for...
  5. lerae

That is what I was getting at. Several doctors and gcmaf.eu marketed this product for CFIDS & Lyme. I believe some were + for bartonella (a co-infection of lyme), who were on this sight using it. There are just so many variables, with high tgf-b1 tests, etc. Are you all using it Just for Hbv, or...
  6. lerae

IgM means Active infection. IgG means past infection, usually. Some believe that a very High IgG means. I was curious if all the viruses that you are treating for were considered active or had + antibodies. I hope that makes sense. Lobba, did you mean gcmaf vs hbv in the last line?
  7. lerae

Loba- very good news for you. Were your viruses active or just high IGGs? At any rate, you are feeling good, and that's What counts! It's been a Long time since I posted or have been on the threads about gcmaf. I guess I hesitate to be bold and honest and if this is the thread to do it on...
  8. lerae

Elevated NK Cell Activity (LU30) and Gc_MAF

Still trying to sell my Gcmaf...at a ridiculous low price. Anyone? unused frozen vial. Doing another therapy. Blessings...B!
  9. lerae

Vial of GcMAF

bump
  10. lerae

Vial of GcMAF

The vial: from Gcmaf.eu, 6 months ago (frozen since, never used...in same packaging). the other vial lasted 6 months. thanks! hope to hear from you soon! :)
  11. lerae

Vial of GcMAF

bump
  12. lerae

GcMAF for XMRV--Gc protein-derived macrophage activating factor--anyone taking it?

Hi Scott- weve emailed each other about lyme and using Gcmaf. this forum is great, and the people are woderful. you and I have both seen dr. K. ....who I assumed prescribed your Gcmaf as well. I also reacted violently to it. well, not that you did to that extent. So, I caution patients who have...
  13. lerae

Vial of GcMAF

Nitpicker- I will let you know how it will go. Right now, my Lyme treatment, although slow, is helping. Especially in the cognitive portion. I would keep this vial (about 6 months old frozen upon receipt), except of course the money would help me out. My body was not prepared to take it...
  14. lerae

Vial of GcMAF

Please PM anyone, for specifics. Sincerely, B
  15. lerae

Vial of GcMAF

bump
  16. lerae

Vial of GcMAF

Hi Everyone~ I wavered back and forth about posting this, but decided to, as this was the most convenient way for me and for you to let you know I have a vial of GcMAF I would like to sell. Because it is not a prescription drug, and so many are using it on this sight, there was no reason not...
  17. lerae

GcMAF shipping time to US

Kerch~ if you message me, I can share my experience. Barbara
  18. lerae

Where exactly does the money go from Chase, etc.

This is probably a stupid question, only because I have not read through the threads. Who gets the charitable donations? And what is it exactly used for? probably not any personal assistance for patients....? Inquiring minds :) B
  19. lerae

GcMAF for XMRV--Gc protein-derived macrophage activating factor--anyone taking it?

Tito~ I am sorry you had such a decline.how frustrating isnt it? I too am saddened that the doctor who told me that,"within 3 months of taking GCMAF, you will be cured", had no idea what he was talking about. He since, has taken that protocol off for lyme patients. we were all reacting violently...
  20. lerae

Cancer advice needed for my cousin.. sorry off topic..

This may be too simple and you may already be aware. But, do you know about aluminun free baking soda and mollasses?
  21. lerae

MAF 878 Available - Anyone already using it?

I'm sure this has been covered,but I havent gone through all the threads. What is the exact difference between the two? Why is one better than the other form? thanks
  22. lerae

Professor Marco Ruggiero on MAF 314 -- video

UKxmrv thanks I will try and dive into it. so, you have taken the MAF314?and did well? both sound daunting...for a CFS/Lyme patient. So, basically he is saying that not many people are doing well w/the GCMAF, or rather, not what they had expected,,,is this right?
  23. lerae

Professor Marco Ruggiero on MAF 314 -- video

shanna~ wow. thank you for posting that. I'm sure this has been addressed in other threads, but has anyone made this @home yet? And if so, could you tell us how it went?
  24. lerae

If money was no object...which treatment?

I would go autologous stem cell (from bone marrow) and include the CCSVI liberation. And live in the country w/ fresh air and beautiful scenery. My friend had umbelical SC's. and recovered, just had a baby. She was diagnosed w/ Lyme as well. As she said..."I forgot even having it". ALthough...
  25. lerae

c4a/gcmaf

This has probably been discussed in detail, but I could not sort through every thread. 1.) I realize C4a is linked to a +/- response of the gcmaf. Mine was 2443. I had bad responses. I may try again in very low doses. can anone explain in more biological detail? Also, my tgfb-1 was very...
  26. lerae

Did KDM's treatment help you or did you get worse?

filfla4~ I was diagnosed with Lyme...CDC +, as well as Bartonella and babs. Also the usual EBV titers. My body reacts Terribly to the GCMAF. I mean really bad. And I take a miniscal dose. I have felt close to ER trips after injections. I am hearing most lyme + patients are not resonding to it...
  27. lerae

Gcmaf-reactions and side effects

I would like to make a new post and ask how many patients who have tested + for Lyme are using GcMaf? Although we tend to have so many of the same biological symptoms on a cellular level...the big elephant in the room is that we are, or rather I am CDC + for the lyme spirochete. Although we...
  28. lerae

Thank you for the advice. I too am sorry you lost your cousin. Does anyone know someone taking gcmaf for cancer, and if so, how did they do? I am taking very small doses. i was only taking .08ml. I thought I read that a certain amount does have to be taken or else it looses its efficacy. Do...
  29. lerae

sushi- it is not inflammation that is the primary symptom anymore. Every CFS and Lyme patients cytokines are high anyway. My body just does not tolerate it well. My heart, BP, brain, my well being, nerves, insomnia,increased pain. Gcmaf works off of you vit d. after I supplemented again, the...
  30. lerae

25 hydroxy.