• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. M

Stem Cells

Stem Cells Anyone? Hello Everyone, Just a post to let those of you who are VERY interested in getting Stem Cells in Panama or Costa Rica, probably Panama, please private message me. My mentor was gracious enough to introduce to me to the very top people at Cell Medicine when we went...
  2. M

Stem Cells Anyone?

Hello Everyone, Just a post to let those of you who are VERY interested in getting Stem Cells in Panama or Costa Rica, probably Panama, please private message me. My mentor was gracious enough to introduce to me to the very top people at Cell Medicine when we went together to...
  3. M

Stem Cells

Thank you Al.... Al, Awwww what can I say but thank you to you too...you are beautiful inside and out. We will talk soon... Right! M
  4. M

Stem Cells

Yup....I AM REAL!!! "And I can confirm that Molly (the "Maggie" you mention) is a real person just as her improvement from stem cell treatment is real. She's no "shill" for any clinic. She's generously spent time and energy posting, answering questions, and guiding people the to research she...
  5. M

Stem Cells

Stem Kine WORKS Chris Let us know if it works for you too...I am on Stem Kine and so are most of the patients I know who have had Stem Cell infusions in Costa Rica and Panama! Molly
  6. M

periodontal disease

Teeth and Gums I use a really good all natural formula called TOOTH AND GUM...this blurb is from their website.... Tooth and Gum Formula from Dr. Schulze's STRENGTHENS and TIGHTENS gums and REDUCES inflammation DISINFECTS and KILLS germs and bacteria in your entire mouth FRESHENS...
  7. M

Stem Cells

Bank Heist Options? Sushi We are SO blessed to have you! It's so funny to see you point out "a symptom that ACTUALLY helps us!" LOL! I remember I read this somewhere! Hmmmm....what to do next?:winking: Best! Molly
  8. M

Stem Cells

Gracenote... Hello Gracenote! Happy to see you...I can't speak for anyone else, but I am documenting this for me...and the Clinics in both CR and Panama keep in contact regularly via email for the next 5 years plus. I had to sign off on that so I would think and (HOPE) they are compiling...
  9. M

Stem Cells

Mr. Kite Mr. Kite, No worries....if I can help I will! Yes one "trip" to CR or Panama WILL include multiple infusions. A treatment plan is developed beforehand, with only one charge for the entire treatment. Usually you will go in the morning around 9, 10 or 11am (depends on how...
  10. M

Stem Cells

Supplements to Enhance Stem Cells... Yes there are great supplements for enhancing Stem cells, the Costa Rica and Panamanian clinic uses a product developed by one of their guys, its called Stem Kine. I take it. It works....the ingredients are mostly Vit D3. It is their product, they...
  11. M

Stem Cells

Thanks Patrick! Yep Patrick...and thank you. You are correct...the main and first clinic is in Costa Rica...the 2nd one is in Panama. Panama probably comes up because that is where alot of the new patients go. I went to CR b/c my mentor and friend had been to CR 4 times and we met there...
  12. M

Stem Cells

Al... They use CORD BLOOD from the umbilical cord of a baby or afterbirth which is rich in STEM CELLS!!!! OR for some they use YOUR OWN CELLS from YOUR blood! Hope this clears it up a little....this whole process is really wild!!! Molly
  13. M

Stem Cells

Reeves Credit Card! Definitely expense it to Reeves credit card...BIG TIME!!! As for the winning lottery ticket...I think George ate it?!!! There are good programs in the US for a tax deductible funding of this adventure. Good to hear from you again! Molly
  14. M

Stem Cells

Hello MaryB! Thank you MaryB HOPE is what we all need! In the very beginning I did have intolerances to alot of supplements and not too much to food. I suggest you try a softer approach of maybe one GOOD probiotic. I got a little "koo koo" from the probiotics. I experienced a whole new...
  15. M

Stem Cells

Update from Molly Hello Everyone! I know this is long overdue.... Here is my update and will try to answer questions along the way As always feel free to ask away... I keep a daily journal still but have neglected it horribly... This happened when I had my BIG remission in 2005. I...
  16. M

ME/CFS, XMRV, DSM-V and the British Medical Journal - 6 March 2010

Meant to include this...and leave it to your own minds to decide...:winking: "DeFreitas spoke next. . . . 'Clearly this virus is not HTLV-two. We now have additional data that verifies that point.'. . .Then DeFreitas moved on to the most interesting aspect of her work: the virus's...
  17. M

ME/CFS, XMRV, DSM-V and the British Medical Journal - 6 March 2010

Sorry Knackered, I was told by a good source that unfortunately the virus was not XMRV. Molly
  18. M

Dr Vernon's webinar Thursday 18th at 2 pm EST

Slides From Todays Webinar?!! Hope I am not reposting this?! http://cfids.org//webinar/series2010.asp
  19. M

Dr Vernon's webinar Thursday 18th at 2 pm EST

Hi Garcia Does anyone know the # to dial in and listen? I can't seem to ever register for these events? Thanks in advance Molly
  20. M

Stem Cells

Bluebonnet Hi Bluebonnet Thank you so much...I hope to keep posting even better news! The Dr's. in Costa Rica were going to test me, they are aware of the whole XMRV virus situation and the testing, but said that the tests weren't 100% accurate yet. True, at the time I went down there...
  21. M

Stem Cells

Before and After Stem Cells Hey Joey and CFS since 1998, This is lengthy but I feel is it more accurate picture of where I stand after Stem Cells. I don't really go by Bell's scale and EIPS seems a little better but as a whole, I have never been able to put myself in those catagories except...
  22. M

Phoenix Rising YouTube Video Thread

And Molly, Welcome to the Forum! :balloons: I forgot to Welcome you before. Thank you Tee! :smiley-hug: I know you're proud of me now! Right!? Everyone get to snappin those cameras! LOL! Molly
  23. M

Positive article in the Times about ME

OOOOooooo Rachel, Better watch out! The "Political Police" are gonna getcha...LOL! You are SO appreciated! Molly
  24. M

Stem Cells

Sure....Do you have a specific list or how you would want me to compare before and after...More than happy too. *Just had a great checkup/in this morning* so I just went over my getting better symptoms this am! Ask away! Molly
  25. M

Positive article in the Times about ME

Thank you so much Rachel and Maarten Maartensz Love the positive aspects of each of you! Also so appreciated you Rachel for your hasty transcription of the DrM and WPI lecture! Truly thank you! MM I enjoyed your piece on your website. I can send it to my many Dutch friends to read in their...
  26. M

Stem Cells

Costa Rica known as the Switzerland of Central America Just as a side note CR was amazing with their medical procedures and the cleanliness of the Clinic. "Costa Rica has the advantage of proximity to the United States, good air connections between the two countries, political and social...
  27. M

Stem Cells

Info for Oerganix Hey Oerganix, The Website is http://www.cellmedicine.com/ It's great that you can travel/stay in CR inexpensively. A big plus. You need to fill out the "Patient Application" form on their website and they will let you know the cost. No to the mini lipo procedure...
  28. M

Dr. Mikovits of the WPI to Host Live Q&A Session Regarding XMRV 22nd Jan

Trying to US Stream...surferbuddha Looks like surferbuddha is trying to fix it maybe? 2366 total views...maybe we did crash the system?
  29. M

Phoenix Rising YouTube Video Thread

Lyrics are AWESOME! WOW Tee... Good Luck and Thank you!
  30. M

Stem Cells

Maxine! Hey Maxine I had 8 total infusions all within the same trip. There isn't really a NORMAL for stem cells. Usually they start you off on a certain amount of infusions. That being said, I had the option to stay longer and have more infusions. Now, with the "mini lipo" you stay...