• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. G

Roaccutane caused depression - isotretinoin

thanks Rich; sadly its all Chinese to me. there is a lot of complicated medical terminology involved that I don't really understand. I fear my general physician wouldn't know how to interpret this either... Is there a special expertise I need my doctor to have in order to understand what you...
  2. G

thanks; redo, I believe I got CFS due to the roaccutane usage so if I understand you correctly my case is slightly different then yours... rich thanks again for the elaborate reply, I live outside the US so I'll check what's the best way for having this test. my question is, assuming what you...
  3. G

thanks for the elaborate answer Rich; do you know of cases such as the one I described where very short use or Roaccutane had such an impact?
  4. G

Interesting; I am 37 years old. I have been suffering from CFS for the last 1.5 years. I was a completely healthy person before working, swimming, hanging out with friend etc. I started taking Roaccutane a year and a half ago and after 10 days strange symptoms started to appear. after 2 weeks...