• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. A

let me tell you a story:)

Hi Dufresne sorry for not responding sooner I am moving this week and it's been a royal pain in the arse:) I am without my computer until I get cable on Saturday so i can only use my iPhone to keep connected(which isn't too bad I know:) I will respond in more detail with you in a few days ...
  2. A

Hello X-ray:) I really don't mean to imply that we shouldn't do anything when confronted with these crazy circumstances.... But for me things became so intensely crazy that I literally threw my hands to the sky and sad wtf is going on here.... That was right after finding a young boy who had...
  3. A

Hello ukxmrv:) I wasn't aware of the CFS outbreak in incline until many years later and no Doctor ever made any link to this in my case ...it was always "stress" even though I was allergic/sensitive to every medication and supplement prescribed to me (still am) .What I have found to be the only...
  4. A

let me tell you a story I am originally from Yorkshire in England and have always had a rather adventurous nature I suppose, either through travel or reading or imagination:) I left England in 1984 and went to work on cruise ships travelling all over the world, I met a beautiful American woman...