• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. K

Interview with Dr. Michael Snyderman

Dr. Snyderman is hoping to publish his results when they are ready and has promised to keep me updated. In turn I will add updates to Cure Talk as I become aware of them.
  2. K

Poll Regarding Use of ARVs

I apologize that you were not able to select two options. I did set the poll up that way when creating the poll, but since I am not a computer expert I don't know why it will not allow you to do that.
  3. K

Interview with Dr. Michael Snyderman

An interview with Dr. Michael Snyderman regarding his use of ARVs is now on Cure Talk.
  4. K

Interview with Michael Snyderman coming soon Thank you to everyone who took the time to answer our poll. The article can be found on Cure Talk. The article was a follow up to "Should Clinical Trials Remain on the Table in ME/CFS."
  5. K

Ammunition? This is not a mandatory poll by any means. We at Cure Talk simply felt that Mr. James did not have hard numbers regarding a very specific situation and wanted patients to have the opportunity to give us more information if they were comfortable doing so. As stated, the poll is...
  6. K

Recently the New York Times ran a column about CFS patients in San Francisco getting free HIV drugs possibly at the expense of HIV patients competing for the same pool of free drugs from the manufacturer. However, the column didn't have any firm numbers regarding CFS patients so there was no way...