• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Wilted_Iris

Seeking best MD's-accepting Medicare (or not) in Northern CA

I’ve been going to Stanford Clinic going on 8 years and I’ve yet to personally meet Dr. Montoya
  2. Wilted_Iris

Thank you. I haven’t been on the forum for awhile so forgive the long overdue response.
  3. Wilted_Iris

WHITE TIGER OXYMATRINE

Hi, have You tried Cordycepin? I may be late to the game as I get frustrated and stop looking for solutions but Cordycepin appears to have multiple benefits. Yes? No? I dunno?
  4. Wilted_Iris

Dr. Richard Horowitz's talk on "Multi-system Infectious Disease Syndrome"

I've been clipping away at Horowitz' book "Why Can't I get Better..." On Lyme & MSIDS although I had to push myself to read yet another book concerning why I feel like crap, I dutifully plodded through Horowitz' book (boy am I glad I did). The chapter on Meditation made the authors intentions...
  5. Wilted_Iris

Dr. Richard Horowitz's talk on "Multi-system Infectious Disease Syndrome"

I've been clipping away at Horowitz' book "Why Can't I get Better..." On Lyme & MSIDS although I had to push myself to read yet another book concerning why I feel like crap, I dutifully plodded through Horowitz' book (boy am I glad I did). The chapter on Meditation made the authors intentions...
  6. Wilted_Iris

Irene, that's better than I expected. Thank you, I'll give it a shot.
  7. Wilted_Iris

Looking at three Docs in Northern California

I should have signed up with Montoya's clinic 2 or 3 years ago when I first heard of him. Is he Cuban? I can cook a mean Ropa Vieja or Arroz con Pollo con Tostones. Maybe the way to a Doc's clinic is through his stomach? At this rate I would put fruit on my head & shake maracas if it would...
  8. Wilted_Iris

Of course, of course....I'll share gladly. I wish I had a memory I don't recall if Kogelnik used to take Medicare but I'll check with Kaufman. Bouche I've never heard of that name, but I like saying it. So just from a web search eh? The situation at Fibro Clinic is not resolved so I dare not...
  9. Wilted_Iris

Thanks Minky Girl. I've heard of him & could kick myself in the butt for not having gone to him instead. I would kick myself but I dunno have NRG. I'll check w/NK17.
  10. Wilted_Iris

Has anyone had a positive experience with Dr. M!ke P0well of Fibr0my@algia Clinic in SAC-ramento
  11. Wilted_Iris

Pets for chronic illness. Has anyone benefited from them?

They are the most significant source of daily joy and my girls (3 Chihuahua's) make me giggle with their antics. My husband does feed/bathe them, I help Dry when I'm able (they weigh roughly 3 lbs each) Also, as unrealistic as it may appear, Race Track Greyhounds rescues are wonderful & calm...
  12. Wilted_Iris

Thanks Mary. I'm learning my way around this forum, will pay more attention to details in the future.
  13. Wilted_Iris

Help choose a name for a new advocacy website

Did the poll close? If so, What name was chosen?