• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. M

please help, embarrassing male problem

Magnesium! It works but give it about a month or so. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16879686 http://www.iherb.com/Doctor-s-Best-High-Absorption-Magnesium-100-mg-120-Tablets/15?at=0
  2. M

Could it be folate?

Are there any repercussions of taking a high dose Metafolin?
  3. M

Metafolin, B12, Potassium - Trying to make sense of these.

Thanks Rich, I am actually based so I am not sure in I will be able to do the test. However, I will look into it.
  4. M

Hi Mogy, that may be true but I am still trying to establish what is wrong with me. I know that Potassium is one of the supplement in Freddd's protocol, but when my blood test is already showing high potassium then it make me wonder. Today was another good day.I think taking Metafolin a few...
  5. M

Thanks Valentijn. Both forms of Folic Acid seems to agree with me but I will be sticking with the Metafolin. Another confusion is that it's been said people with high histamine should avoid Folic Acid but it seems I have a folate deficiency.
  6. M

I am not really sure if I have a folate or B12 deficiency or even something else.I get very tired at work and this comes with brain fog.I also noticed when I do suffer from fatigue there is usually a jerky like or reflex movement in my legs and sometimes fingers. Other symptoms which I have...