• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. W

Injectable B-12 in Australia

cheers guys :)
  2. W

Injectable B-12 in Australia

Hi Guys , In Australia the government has stop compounding chemists making B-12 if its not used the same day. Can any one advises in Australia me of a good alternative ? cheers :)
  3. W

GcMAF for XMRV--Gc protein-derived macrophage activating factor--anyone taking it?

..........figured if it cosha there would be a snow ball effect 5 years out ........cures by the bucket full .......
  4. W

GcMAF for XMRV--Gc protein-derived macrophage activating factor--anyone taking it?

Hi guys , i was on maf 314 ...... can any one point me to a per reviewed papper that backs up the claims for maf 314 , gcmaf and any of the other similar products ............Is there any 100 % cures ? a poll for the results .........be good to get a update .......................did any one...
  5. W

The Family Member ME/CFS Prevalence Poll Take II

Hi guy , assuming that in the general population cfs if running at 3-4 % of population , and significant other means wife/partner , all so running at 3-4 % , in this stew poll , the risk of passing cfs on to my kids is big , but the risk of passing it on to my partner/wife is small , just...
  6. W

Hi guys , I’ve bean wondering ……side affects to one side ………any one know if there is there a limited number of macrophage or macrophage sites for the maf to work on ? i.e can you take too much or too little ………………… Any one know if maf/Gcmaf has a half life while looking for the macrophage...
  7. W

hi guys , has any ones vit d keeped going up till it was " toxic " min was low but has started go get back to close to normal after 6 month on maf ......... whats the current thinking once your nagalase falls to one ? cherrs
  8. W

Thanks for the replies guys , for me personal b - 12 injection really help with the brain fog , and is a must for me personal no maf 314 . all so i feel mag cream and oral spay helps . Personal i know from flying regally when I was working, that flying caused...
  9. W

Hi guys , Im interested in people 1st hand experiences on Gcmaf products , would you say this is a fair round up Im guessing there are no cures or close to cures on Gcmaf or maf314 Most people find it hard to tolerate either maf 314 or Gcmaf The small groups that can...
  10. W

Hi guys , bean following the Gcmaf since last year , frist of thanks for all the people posting , un fortunately ive bean stuck in Australia for the last year and bean unable to travel hence Ive not be able to have start any Gcmaf treatment . Ive got a few questions now ppl have bean treated...