• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. J

Probenecid and Sulfa Allergy.

Yes. I spoke to him again yesterday since I have been wiped out after receiving test dose. He believes the probenecid's main function is to potentiate the vistide and slow it's removal from the kidneys. He is looking into our options further and will meet with me on Monday. He recently had a...
  2. J

Probenecid and Sulfa Allergy.

I am a patient of Dr. Enlander's. He wants me to begin treatment with vistide. I am allergic to probenecid so he is cautiously starting me on very low doses of vistide without probenecid. I had my first trial dos this week and did ok though am very wiped out. I was wondering about your...
  3. J

GcMAF trial

Patient of Dr. Enlander on gcmaf I am a long time patient of Dr. Enlander. I have been taking gcmaf since May 2011. Before this treatment i had been on valcyte for 6 months and on antibiotics and methylation cycle for 5 years. Before valcyte I was housebound and bed-ridden 75% of the time...