• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Magnolia

Patients to DHHS: Fix the Broken ME/CFS Case Definitions NOW!

Ember, you ask some great questions. I would really like to have some answers, especially an answer to this one. It makes no sense that they are using statements about the ICC to ask for the CCC, unless they are purposefully trying to confuse people..
  2. Magnolia

starting cycloferron

Thank you to Heapsreal I started cycloferon 10 days ago. I had been sleeping better since starting LDN on August 1. I am taking the cycloferon on the alternating schedule which Heapsreal has described. I cannot say yet what the effects of the cycloferon will be, but I am convinced it is...
  3. Magnolia

Survey on Treatments

NEW TREATMENT SURVEY. It takes 30 minutes or less to complete all 4 sections. http://mehealthquest.blogspot.com/2011/08/poll-on-me-treatments.html