• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. R

Web seminars with Prof. K. De Meirleir with english subs

Many,many thanks for the videos.There are all very interesting.
  2. R

where to get MAF 314?

This is the web from Uta Santos Koening: http://www.santos-koenig.at/
  3. R

where to get MAF 314?

I think MAF 314 is made with fresh colostrum(liquid,not power).I have the manual instructions to make it,(very complicated,22 pages),but I had never have the starters.It´s very ,very expensive,and I don´t want to spend the cost for one year and after be intolerant or unable to do it.Colostrum...
  4. R

MAF314 more effective than MAF878?

Here,an important article about probiotics like medecine http://www.plosone.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.pone.0009009 (Of course, I don´t believe this strains are the MAF 314)
  5. R

I've got extra MAF314 I'd like to sell

Have you finished yet all the 314 MAF you wanted to sell?
  6. R

MAF314 more effective than MAF878?

Now they are selling MAF 314 to everybody,but the new name is BRAVO probiotic, in gcmaf .eu.They are only selling for a one year supply at 2000 euros. :(. Don´t know if it is exactly the same of Dr.Ruggiero. Perhaps the most sensate is buy one year supply by two , three or four patients and...
  7. R

MAF 878 Available - Anyone already using it?

Are there any place in UK ,or in Europe,where there are selling MAF 878? Because the shipping cost from USA is very high
  8. R

gcmaf

Sorry, I thought you were in Europe.
  9. R

gcmaf

Where are you from Mikala?
  10. R

gcmaf homeopathic

Perhaps is better ask the provider, but I think that cool is not exactly refrigerated.The bottle is dark so its protected from light. It has a strong alcoholic taste. I keep it in ambient temperature,off heath sources.
  11. R

gcmaf homeopathic

In the bottle: expiration date 12/2016. Keep in dark and cool (in german: Khl und dunkel lagern).
  12. R

Methylation treatment for cancer?

Can I ask you Rich, if you think that coconut oil have anticancer propieties...there are some information about it?
  13. R

gcmaf homeopathic

Thanks for the info, Khiquita its very useful to know how to take it and how many drops each time He then made a Homeopathic solution that is supposed to work like the shots just not as intense. Have they made some trials to know if its works or not? It will be interesting to know if there...
  14. R

gcmaf homeopathic

Perhaps is best to begin with one or two drops...to elude the headaches.
  15. R

MAF 314

Can we know the price of the MAF 878? Are the probiotics on it secrets like on MAF 314? Are only for Dr Es patients? Have it a life of 7 days? Thanks
  16. R

gcmaf homeopathic

There is some alcohol in the Homeo KMAF from Biopure, so it has taste.I think that this product is made only for Klinghardt or other alternative doctors patients.Biopure can ask you the name and telephone of your physician, but dont does, by the moment. It will be very difficult to know if it...
  17. R

MAF 314

Im glad you have good news in MAF 314, Klimt.Hope this best days goes on for long. People injecting GC MAF also have a little crisis some days after the shot and after they feel good(or best). Perhaps its the same with MAF 314, to have some crisis. Good luck with LDN.
  18. R

MAF 314

I think the best comparison is in http://www.marcoruggiero.org/pdf/Oct%2022.pdf slides 14-18. In vivo, I dont know. The MAF 314 is, by the moment, so expensive that I think there is few people with CFS in Europe that can afford the travel to Vienna, the hotel,generally with a partner, the...
  19. R

Gaining Muscle and Coordination on regimen

It remains me the treatment of Matthias Rath.
  20. R

Potassium chloride (no salt) to meet potassium needs

Do you know about the Gerson Therapy? http://www.healingdaily.com/conditions/Gerson-therapy.htm
  21. R

MAF 314, looking for someone to share

I think the best is to ask to Dr Ruggiero or Pacini to know about the casein problem.
  22. R

MAF 314

Perhaps the most direct way to know is asking Dr Uta Santos if she has any patient from or near Berlin,but surelly she cant tell about the adress of her patients( He is the only one that makes the courses in Europe, I think). And,moreover, is known that they dont want they share the product...
  23. R

MAF 314

Thomas, your friend has this document about the MAf 314? http://www.marcoruggiero.org/pdf/Oct%2022.pdf Tell your friend that he has the best friend in the world and that there is a lot of patients of all illnesses that want to take the MAf 314, and they cant, because they cant afford it or...
  24. R

GcMAF for XMRV--Gc protein-derived macrophage activating factor--anyone taking it?

Anybody knows what KDM thinks about Maf 314 ?
  25. R

Questions for GcMAF experts

I hope if Dr Enlanders is making another version of MAF 314 is because it works.
  26. R

Questions for GcMAF experts

But I think that 1000 euros are only for the starters and the course , you must buy the milk and the the colostrum apart.
  27. R

MAF 314

http://www.marcoruggiero.org/pdf/Oct%2022.pdf In this presentation from Ruggiero: "We are collecting a series of unexpected positive side-effects that we believe are due to the lucky combination of immune stimulation and re-establishment of a healthy gut microbiota.Many of these effects are...
  28. R

MAF 314

I think is part of good milk and part of liquid colostrum that you need to make the yoghurt apart from the starters. I mailed Dr Uta Santos Koenig and she said that : You need 125ml per week(colostrum) and you can easily buy it for example from LR health and beauty. But here is not so...
  29. R

MAF 314

That means that are videos to show how to make MAF 314?
  30. R

MAF 314

I think that all can be learned to do with a book, a manual, a video,so I dont undersand the must of travel.The starters also can be mailed. Travels, hotels are very expensive.People with ME/CFS dont have energy and/or money to travel.They must be more considerate with us.If the starters...