• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. D

Help with NutrEval results

Well, it sounds easy. you know I have been sick for 7 years, I have been asked to leave dr offices, I was told by family and friends, that I was a hypochondriac, lazy, psychosomatic, I was told in a ER I needed a psychiatrist, so this is not new to be disregarded, but surprising coming from...
  2. D

I guess I should have not given too much history-tends to turn people off. but how can someone help if they don't have an idea of what is going on? should have just stuck to the questions, then maybe someone could help me with the answers.. if one has BBB integrity how do you deal with it? are...
  3. D

the amino acid test was blood from spectra cell labs in houston. it was not urine and i will look again but i don't think it gave me that information, it was not as extensive as this one. is there a way someone can help me with some of the questions above? i would so appreciate this d
  4. D

i have high inflammation from high hg/metals, moldy house, fungal bacterial and viral, and parasite infections, kinda working on all at the same time. chelation cutler, proteolytic enzymes to break up fibrin/biofilm, "killing herbs"( for bacteria, virus, mycoplasma), csm binder , and a huma...
  5. D

i have tried glutamine and glycine and was having trouble with brain, causing extreme stuppor effects, brain fog, reduced ability to think, etc, I was told I have bad BBB compromise, so these amino acids are hard on me/brain. first, can one fix BBB compromise? and how? if i can, then i...
  6. D

Klimas and Dr Rey taking insurance now

do you know if they take medicare? d
  7. D

Sleep gives me PEM

this may be off, but this started to happen to me when i lived in a moldy house. the mold really messed with my brain. i don't sleep well, my MSH numbers are low 23 Shoemaker says anything <35 it is like my brain is Lit up. constantly moving, overstimulated, all i see when my eyes are shut...
  8. D

Sleep gives me PEM

this may be off, but this started to happen to me when i lived in a moldy house. the mold really messed with my brain. i don't sleep well, my MSH numbers are low 23 Shoemaker says anything <35 it is like my brain is Lit up. constantly moving, overstimulated, all i see when my eyes are shut is...
  9. D

Is Yasko's Nutrigenomics Panel enough?

the thing is I am so sick it is hard to tell right now what is working. I have to admit i am doing a few things at once, but seem to tolerate all at the low, slow detox i am doing. i guess the test would tell me along the pathway which b's and co factors would help me. like is freddds...
  10. D

Is Yasko's Nutrigenomics Panel enough?

are you just doing the b12/methylfolate? following rich's protocol? are or you following your own? what are the co factors to take? i can't seem to find his protocol. another question from what i am trying to understand by reading here is no test will tell you everything, BUT is one better...
  11. D

Effects of histamine on Th1/Th2 cytokine balance

hey thanks i am having a huge problem with BBB compromise, almost anything i take as supplements, esp b's, smell, sniff, causes me sedation, weakness, in muscles, brain fog, in ability to think, headache nausea and have MCS which it seems like it is the same as MCS. i know MCS has also to do...
  12. D

Effects of histamine on Th1/Th2 cytokine balance

hi, i am clueless about this but wondered 2 things, i have ben reading about mast cell. It says mold and mercury are triggers of mast cell, which i have and addressing both, the mercury with dr cutler's protocol DMPS and ALA frequent dose chelation and mold, by as safe a place as i can find...
  13. D

Generic Valtrex - Differences?

ws6an, thanks for all your help i will call mail order from anthem first if i can get 2g a day for 90 days for $30 i will try, if not i will go with what you said and get cipla so glad you are doing better on this stuff, i am hopeful it may help me thanks denise
  14. D

Generic Valtrex - Differences?

i have posted my blood test results of ebv, cmv and hhv6. didn't do xmrv, wonder if i should? i have been researching famvir and it contains lactose, don't think i can tolerate lactose. so i may have to try valtrex. how much does one take a day? i saw something in these post about 4g per day...
  15. D

starting cycloferron

thanks and so sorry but what are the immune function test. you are right i should talk to a competent dr but this guy is now # 5 and at least he is willing, but not competent and i have to stick with someone for now that will at least do test and meds, and leave the leading and opinions to a...
  16. D

starting cycloferron

wanted to add what immune modulators? like cycloferron? i have a question.. if my immune is up regulated and i have positive antibodies, for sojournes and hashimoto. my ANA tested positive, abnormal . so if one has over active immune will the immune mods, cause that to get worse? denise
  17. D

starting cycloferron

thank you i will. i just couldn't understand how he could say, they WERE ACTIVE BUT NOT NOW, MY IMMUNE REMEMBERS THEM BUT SHOULDN'T BE A PROBLEM AND THERE IS NOTHING HE COULD DO. the strange thing is he is listed as a CFS doctor, kinda scary, thank you did you experience some of these high...
  18. D

starting cycloferron

so cd3 and cd8 would tell me if these "inactive viruses" are now "active" or "reactive"? you said you didn't do that well with herb supplements for the viruses. i have high mercury and heavy metals which have really screwed with my minerals, methylation, sulfuration pathways, enzymes causing...
  19. D

starting cycloferron

thank you for all your information you have shared with me. i have some blood test and was hoping you could help me with the results. i am here in the US and lab corp did the test, which i can't say i think very much of them, but here goes... NK active T cells ab nk 58 24-406 %nk...
  20. D

starting cycloferron

thank you so much for the information, just to clear.. if you did an injection 2x a week how long would a vile last you? how much did you inject per dose, how much in syringe per ml? what size needle, and where does on get needles, i am guessing the dr? i just want to start low to see if...
  21. D

starting cycloferron

heapsreal, i am going to my new dr on thursday. i am hoping he will do all the virus blood work for me and give me famvir. wonder how much it is? it seems less expensive than valcyt but some say less wanted to know what dose to ask for to start with. what mg, how many per day, how often a day...
  22. D

viral titres and antivirals

i was wondering if you were still on the russian injections, i have to look up name and website, i would like to try. first you were on valcyte right and fam was better and then the shots made even a bigger improvement. could you explain? did you chose the particular meds based on the viral...
  23. D

Biofilm, antivirals, antibiotics, antifungals: the missing link in treatment?

I would be so interested as well. i am fighting the bac-bioflim from living in a moldy house, have high mercury, trying to chelate and have the viruses from the CFS, just a mess. and i believe you are right. if i an get the biofilm addressed i wonder if the anti-viral and fungals would work...
  24. D

Glutathione depletion blocks conversion of OH-B12 to methyl-B12: new evidence

i thought i was crazy with the sugar, dyes, filler thing b/c of the small amts in the small pills, so good to know about the hydro drops, even with the trehalose and even the mb12 drops. have you done the mb12 drops at all yet? so you are not on solgar metafolin (folate), and you are on the...
  25. D

fuctose in b12 causing problems SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER

all very good suggestions, thank you wow the things we do, stick in, stick up, drink, rub on, to get well. i alway said, for the last 5 years, i would eat anything outdoors 3x a day from my dog, for a year if it got me well, thanks for your help denise
  26. D

list of blood test to take PLEASE HELP

i have printed all this off and i see a environmental dr in sept and will present all. i want to be checked for lyme and patogens and endovirus. i know i have mold illness, so unsure if i test all dr shoemakers list and dreaded gene or just treat with csm, natural, homeo, sauna, etc the sx and...
  27. D

it is like greek, whay is this so hard to diagnose and treat. seems to be hit and miss? do people get well and recover from this, with getting the methy straightened out, chelation, detox mold, etc. somedays it feels so hopeless. denise
  28. D

denver colorado thanks denise
  29. D

thank you , did you do any testing or any of this or the ones tony mentioned? how necessary is the testing? or do we just start the protocols and supplemnets for methy, chelate heavy metals, and address mold. i really think i need to address the virus part of this. with supplements, homeo, and...
  30. D

tony, thank you so much for this. i will start there, but i have had the standard blood test done. i have mold illness, infections, heavy metals, thyroid hashmoto, high rt3, had stool test done, gut is a mess, with yeast/fungus/2 parasites, high trigy and homeocysteine, low chlolesterol, glu...