• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. S

Interpretation of KdM results

Hi, my daughter was tested by KDM in September, we are starting to receive her results. Below, I have written some of her test results that to some degree resemble yours: CD 57: 26 (reference range: 60,00 - 360,00 cells/μl) Ammonia in serum: 3,98 (reference range: 0.28 – 3.03 ratio to normal...
  2. S

Nagalase levels

My daughter`s Nagalase level before Gcmaf was 0,97. Reference range: 0,32 - 0,95, so just a little above maximum of reference range. She will be tested again on 8th August.
  3. S

MTHFR Polymorphism test.

Thanks a lot for your replies. I think after studying the replies that my daughter is 677CT/1298AA which as far as I understand means that there is not a big risk of folic acid getting low. This fits with an Organix Urine test which she did when she was very ill in 2003, before she...
  4. S

GcMAF, inflammation and individual response

In response to this post:http://forums.phoenixrising.me/showthread.php?6019-GcMAF-for-XMRV-Gc-protein-derived-macrophage-activating-factor-anyone-taking-it&p=190304&viewfull=1#post190304 Rrr - thank you for the response - my daughter has now decided to lower her dose of Gcmaf from 0,50 to...
  5. S

MTHFR Polymorphism test.

Hi Emootje My daughter has: MTHFR 1298A/C Polymorphism: High activity MTHFR 677C/T Polymorphism: Moderate activity I also don`t know how to interpret the test - did you find out?
  6. S

GcMAF for XMRV--Gc protein-derived macrophage activating factor--anyone taking it?

Thank you Sushi and Girlinthesnow, I have now entered her data in the spreadsheet and have looked at the data there - I am thinking about the combination of being a high responder and having a quite high C4a before she started Gcmaf, and looking at others with the same profile. Maybe it would do...
  7. S

GcMAF for XMRV--Gc protein-derived macrophage activating factor--anyone taking it?

Hi, this is my first post in this forum. My daughter is 28, has had ME/CFS since 2001, and I am writing on her behalf. She started Gcmaf 5 weeks ago. We are slowly reading through this great thread, and thought we would add her experience and ask a question about genotype. She has been a...