• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. C

Twitching

Yes, I have twitching in my fingers to the point they wag back and forth, for some reason mostly in the left hand. I also have twitches in my back and thighs. The neurologists have had no real answers for it. I have come to believe it comes with the territory of CFS, that's for sure as MS has...
  2. C

Interstitial Cystitis?

I have interstitial cystitis which was diagnosed by a urologist using a cystoscope to find the lesions inside the bladder. I suffer much from frequency along with pain. I was going every 3 months for a surgical procedure that inserts Chlorapactin into the bladder to fight the inflammation. It...
  3. C

sleep meds

I recently have began the use of herbs to try and help with my sleep issues. Have had CFS since October 2006 and more recently Fibromyalgia. My doctor first prescribed Cymbalta to help with sleep issues and it did for a while. After so long, wasn't helping at all. Went to Melatonin next and...