• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. notsosNelly

Statins for CFS?

I still suspect the 4 year use of Lipitor caused my ME/CFS. Any research on that one? Cholesterol is the precursor for all hormones. All my hormones are very low. (recently discovered): Hashimoto's, Adrenal Depletion, Low Progesterone. Low vit D. Statins are a billion dollar industry. Of course...
  2. notsosNelly

Please help evaluate the Chalder Fatigue Scale

Hi Graham, Big job to take on! But good luck. My score: 3 yrs now, thought I recovered from mid last year - end last year but relapsed beginning this year, deteriorated from mild early this year to moderate now. 23231223113 33332323223 10010000000
  3. notsosNelly

Comment by 'notsosNelly' in 'Intestinal Worms Guard Against Autoimmune Disorders? Maybe Yes'

It doesn't work with Blastocystis Huminis, which were happily living in my gut and maybe still are. Didn't notice they were there and so don't know if they are gone. The last test revealed they were still present but halved in numbers. Didn't want to go on anymore anti-biotics for a while until...