• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. B

MAF 878 Available - Anyone already using it?

No. Actually. It is not dry. I just received a shipment. Sent overnight. No ice. The lid was not screwed on so it came in a big mess.
  2. B

GcMAF for XMRV--Gc protein-derived macrophage activating factor--anyone taking it?

Our daughter (18) took two full rounds of GcMaf shots (32 weeks I think.) ($10,000 +) We saw a great improvement in her cognitive ability and her quality of life. When we came to the end of the second round we asked Dr. Enlander what the next step was to be. He has never replied. No blood...
  3. B

Article: The Golden Girls: our reality in a humorous context

I would like to dedicate these Golden Girl Clips to Dr.Robert Smith in Canandaigua, New York and Dr. Jennifer Kwon in Rochester, NY.