• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. lorreann

Adderall XR—Friend or Foe?

I don’t know if anyone cares about this but I’m posting how the government schedules these drugs in potential for addiction and abuse. Like I said, the drugs I’ve had the worst problems with were antidepressants and they have the lowest schedule for problems with dependence. But I guess it’s...
  2. lorreann

Adderall XR—Friend or Foe?

I think the idea of a drug being addictive is related to its potential for abuse. When I was on opioids for pain my doctor told me if I took it directly as prescribed and WHEN prescribed, without taking it sooner or more often then I wouldn’t have a problem. And even though I got off of them...
  3. lorreann

Can Glutamine do this ? (warning)

I have had problems in the past taking Glutamine too. It has given me severe stomach pains and upset. I considered the possibility that some brands might be impure. After all they aren't really monitored and could be cut with fillers and not say it on the label. I am taking a new brand and...