• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. H

GcMAF for XMRV--Gc protein-derived macrophage activating factor--anyone taking it?

I Wish to get vitamin d3 supplement. Where can you get those high dose of at least 4000iu online that ships to Asia country? I can't find these in my local pharmacy
  2. H

GcMAF for XMRV--Gc protein-derived macrophage activating factor--anyone taking it?

Hi barbara, What's wrong with the delivery? Have you got your GcMaf yet after paying?
  3. H

Successfull GcMAF Therapy

Hello David, What i mean is, the patient sees KDM for 5 years, and only started GcMaf treatment from KDM a year ago. What he means is that thankfully with GcMaf, his life is back. Btw, you mentioned about nagalase normalises and will return (increase level)? So how long does one expect to...
  4. H

Hi David, I think you are wrong. He simply means the first visit started in 2005 and only GcMaf in 2010. See "I started weekly 100 nanogram I.V. injections of GcMAF at the end of November 2010. In September 2011 this changed to only one monthly S.C. (not I.V.) injection." Besides, you said...
  5. H

Hi eikmar, You may post it here and i will translate it to english when i see it. Thank you for sharing. HC
  6. H

David, gcmaf dot eu site not working.
  7. H

The IACFS/ME Conference in Ottawa: Sept 22-25, 2011

I heard online saying that Chenney is presenting his MAF 314 result on this conference. How come his work is not listed in the agenda?
  8. H

Hi all, I would like to purchase GcMaf from gcmaf.eu but due to my location outside of EU, it is said that gcmaf will lose a percentage of potency during the delivery process. Anyone have any experience in travelling to bring gcmaf back? Thank you all. HC
  9. H

MAF 314 - All Natural GcMAF Plus Probiotics

Hi Mojoey, Where you read this from?
  10. H

Hi Lobba and Mojoey, I have heard of MAF 3 14, but can someone tell me if they have the same potency as chemical GcMaf? thank you
  11. H

Lobba, he removed his guarantee for hiv and cancer patients from the gcmaf.eu site. What's going on over there?
  12. H

Hi. You can try BGLI lab. www.bgli.nl
  13. H

Hi filfla4, I hope you cope well with your family through these difficult moments. Keep the positive thinking and energy going! https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AllDPaztxjQDdFpOWEVLTld6SXNiV2FONGlOMXBXV3c&authkey=CIH8jqcC&hl=en#gid=0 I saved the link previously, hopefully it's...
  14. H

Hi guys, I know most of you got your gcmaf supplies from KDM. But anyone order it from gcmaf.eu? Regards, HC
  15. H

thanks for these great feedbacks guys! Hopefully they are improvement in the nagalase reading for those who did the test soon! =)
  16. H

how about others? anyone who did their nagalase test?
  17. H

Hi all, I'm rather curious here, did those who start GcMaf therapy take a nagalase test before treatment? and how did the nagalase level respond after weeks/months of Gcmaf injection? Thanks in advance.
  18. H

Sushi, Once again thank you for reminding me of different protocols taken for both treatment. I will not take what i read or displayed by others easily without further track of solid proof. I have read through trials posted by gcmaf.eu and Ruggiero's poster in ICAR2011 about the AIDS...
  19. H

Thanks sushi. My apologies for not properly introduce myself. Actually i am a hiv patient, but my reason to be here is to observe and understand the effect and respond of gcmaf on immuno therapy patients. My location is Malaysia, but i will be travel soon if i cannot find a doctor who is...
  20. H

Sushi, Do you happen to have Dr. Meirleir 's email or is there anywhere i can seek for him to ask for some advice? Thank you in advance.
  21. H

Fifla, I wish you and your family the best, please stay strong for them and continue to proceed what's best for your health. You will remain in my prayer as well, take care!
  22. H

Hello Filfla4, I am sorry about the tragedy that you are going through now and you have my deepest symphaty. Did KDM prescribed these antibiotics, nexavir etc to take along with GcMaf when you started the treatment? And also you mentioned improvement and yet side effects of sleeping...
  23. H

Thank you very much! Sushi. These infos are really helpful. Help me again with below if you could. I understand that from the paperwork publised gcmaf is not suggested to take along with ARVs but what other things you have been taken to act synergistically with GcMaf? I have read about...
  24. H

Thank you sushi. I understand you have received gcmaf for quite a while now. As far as it goes, how do you feel so far with your treatment? overall well being etc? I hope to find out more because i realize there and a few low responders that might require longer period to respond, or even...
  25. H

Hi Freda, I would assume you got your source of gcmaf from bgli since they did mention GHP as a vitamin d preparation in their website. I feel happy for those who are willing to accept gcmaf treatment. This keeps me excited because people are reporting their responds, results and side...