• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. S

Valcyte - How long have you been / were you on it?

Greetings! I've been lurking on this site, but this is my first post. I was diagnosed with CFS almost a year ago, after seeing numerous doctors the year before that. I'm still waiting on my Lyme and Lyme co-infection results, and at this point, I think I'd be relieved if I had it as the cause...
  2. S

Help interpreting hair analysis

I've heard molybdenum is a limiting reagent for one of the detox pathways. If you don't have it onboard, the pathway stops. It's nice that your lead and mercury are so low.
  3. S

has anyone heard of zeolite for detox?

Before being diagnosed with CFS, my practitioner had me try it to get rid of heavy metals. It may work fine for some people, but I couldn't tolerate it. It would completely wipe me out for two days. Now I get chelation IVs instead. While I can't do more than 300 mg glutathione in a drip...