• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. frenchtulip

David Tuller needs our help

CrowdRising is fundraising to support the work of Dr. David Tuller. The goal is $60,000 by June 30th, 2017. $46,660 has already been donated. Read about Dr. Tuller's work and this fundraising effort at...
  2. frenchtulip

Vote Daily Through May 12th To Help STOLEN LIVES - ME/CFS Win - $500,000 In Cash Prizes

Voting has now ended. Thanks for your votes!
  3. frenchtulip

Vote Daily Through May 12th To Help STOLEN LIVES - ME/CFS Win - $500,000 In Cash Prizes

From Francesca Owens: Vote for STOLEN LIVES - ME/CFS to help us win USA Today contest. Share with friends & in groups. Vote everyday through 12 May. #mecfs #usatoday A Community Thrives USA TODAY NETWORK is asking you to submit an idea that will help your community. Six $50,000 grants and...
  4. frenchtulip

[US only]Vote for Bathrobe Heroines

Just checked. We're back in first place! I hope we can stay there!
  5. frenchtulip

Voting ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CT on April 2, 2017. Votes received after that time will not be counted. Here's hoping we can keep Bathrobe Heroines in the top three! Thanks to everyone for your great voting and support!
  6. frenchtulip

Still in #1 position! Great voting!
  7. frenchtulip

Thanks everyone for the great voting! It looks like "Bathrobe Heroines" is still in #1 position.
  8. frenchtulip

I tried voting last night, but the system wouldn't let me. I realized it was one hour too soon. I tried voting later, but couldn't. I still can't vote this morning. Has anyone else had problems? Thanks!
  9. frenchtulip

Voted https://chicagovoices.lyricopera.org/Vote#modal-vote1
  10. frenchtulip

Voted again. https://chicagovoices.lyricopera.org/Vote#modal-vote1
  11. frenchtulip

What a great way to raise awareness! Voted 7:56 pm
  12. frenchtulip

Vote Daily To Help Blue Ribbon Foundation Win $50K For Medical Fellowships For ME

Ryan Prior won the Leadership Award and $5,000 in the Eagle Rare Life Contest. If you are on Facebook, check out his thank you to the ME/CFS community for their great support in the contest and find out how the cash prize will be used. https://www.facebook.com/ryan.prior.144
  13. frenchtulip

Vote Daily To Help Blue Ribbon Foundation Win $50K For Medical Fellowships For ME

The winners have been named. http://www.eaglerarelife.com/rarelives_winners_2017 The Grand Prize winner of $50,000 was a project providing needed school supplies to children. There were six runners-up--one in each of the categories--receiving $5,000 each. Congratulations to Ryan Prior for...
  14. frenchtulip

Vote until 11:59 PM ET today Jan. 4th. Thanks to everyone for the great voting! Your 75,000+ votes show strong support for this project!
  15. frenchtulip

71612:) Ends at 11:59 PM ET on Jan 4, 2017
  16. frenchtulip

Vote for Action CIND To Win Up to $2,000 in Adobe Facebook Contest!

Voting is now closed. Winners will be announced week of Dec 5th. The community has voted! The top three submissions with the highest amount of votes are currently being verified, and we look forward to announcing our contest winners the week of Dec 5th.