• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. R

B2 I love you!

So glad to read you feel better, Asklipia! Keep it up =) I am waiting for the test results of ELN, because i wanted to test myself for all possible defficiencies, and then i will start using b2 supplements. I am 99% sure i am defficient there because every time i was taking b complex with high...
  2. R

Methylation.... Protocols and Gains

Hello Place, So glad to read that you are doing well! Since i do not have good reactions to b12 complex (even without folic acid), do you hint thatm except B12 and Folate, only B2 is really needed? I read so many posts about the almost magical effects that B2 had in their bodies, and i assume...
  3. R

Starting Low Dose Naltrexone treatment on methylation protocol?

Hope it worked (works) good for you, chil. And, yes, i also wanna know if i can use LDN along with the b12 treatment protocol.