• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. W

Whatever happend to dr martin??

Thank ukxmrv and heapsreal, Beachlover1957 seemingly wants to justify a rather vindictive 2003 internet posting by the National CFIDS Foundation (NCF) concerning my research. He or she quotes Dr. Brian Mahy of CDC in a 2003 television interview as stating about stealth viruses...
  2. W

Dear Heapsreal, I would be pleased to communicate directly and would welcome an e-mail to s3support@mail.com Kind regards, John.
  3. W

Dear Beachlover1957 and other members, I can further elaborate on my earlier posting regarding the reactivity of an anti-ciguatera antibody with the fluids from some cultures of stealth adapted viruses. As I had earlier indicated, functional assays on the culture fluids did...
  4. W

Dear members, I happened to view Phoenix Rising this morning. The Whats New forum updated the earlier posts in which I was mentioned. I saw two entries from a member called beachlover1957. They were posted on April 13 and 17 and included phrases such as Why havent you and How...
  5. W

I would like to reassure members that the studies on stealth adapted viruses have helped identify a non-immunological anti-virus defense mechanism mediated by what I call, the alternative cellular energy (ACE) pathway. I look forward to eventually engaging senior public health officials in the...