• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. R

Has anyone whole Sophora root instead of oxymatrine for enterovirus related CFS?

Thanks @Hip for the comprehensive list. For UK buyers here is a further alternative supplier of Sophora flavescens tincture, dried herb, or powder. http://www.bristolbotanicals.co.uk/pr-1099
  2. R

Only $6,000 for major double-blind, large-sample immune-abnormality ME/CFS study! Please donate now!

I encountered this problem, and thought maybe I had used the wrong password. Could not read the Spanish error message. It worked fine when I re-entered the euro amount substituting the decimal point for a comma; I noticed that the Spanish version used a comma instead of a point.
  3. R

Comment by 'rosa' in 'XMRV - The case against contamination'

Thank you Bob for this amazing pulling together of all the current knowledge. So helpful and really appreciated.
  4. R

Low dose Naltrexone

I've been taking LDN for two years now. The first week I started on 1.5mg & felt very nauseous & dizzy. I was unable to eat or stay upright, so in that sense i lost my appetite. I quickly changed the dose to 0.5mg. It took a week for the reactions to start subsiding. I increased the dose very...
  5. R

Have you been turned off church and church life but not jesus?

Philip Yancy is a wonderful writer isn't he? I've read some of Prayer and it's very comforting as well as inspiring. I must go back to it. I recently found " God On Mute " by Pete Greig. He has written a moving very honest, sometimes humorous, account of his own experience with prayer in the...
  6. R

Daily Worldwide Prayer for ME/CFS/FM - Please Join

Have only just found this thread. I've been looking for a prayer group to join, so very happy to find this. And it's Easter! Thank you Eliabeth. God bless and Happy Easter.