• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. C

Grains and sugars precipitate neuroinflammation?

Sorry, but what about vitamins and fibers from vegetables?
  2. C

Grains and sugars precipitate neuroinflammation?

What brands do you take? I have spent hours finding good brands and the perfect combination, but find it difficult to assess which ones are good ...
  3. C

Severe herx from probiotics! Expertise needed

Yes but the gut flora ind CFS paitients are different..
  4. C

That sounds reasonable, good approach :) Perhaps the problem with tomatoes has something to do with lectins? Try to google it, there is a lot of information!
  5. C

Thanks Jim, that is really useful information! It has taken off a bit, but I still feel pain in my stomach .. Must try to wait it out. Do you have any suggestions for what to eat? I'm a little nervous about what I put in my mouth ...
  6. C

Haha yeah, that gives me a bit of hope :) However, I have to say that the pages that speak so well about probiotics lack a hugely important factor. What if you have taken bad bacteria and they win the fight. All the pages seem to focus on getting the right bacteria in the mouth, but nobody...
  7. C

Thanks! I read about the Herx and came to that conclusion that it might be it. But I stopped 4 days ago and it is still very violent. I do not hope it's permanent, but it would be impossible to keep taking it because it's simply such a strong reaction and I do not know what the consequences are: \
  8. C

I took some probiotic before I read about it. It was really stupid, but done is done. Took one pill 5 days ago and another 4 days ago, and I don´t know if what I am eksperiencing now is a Hex or if it´s permenant? Could you give me your proffesional opinion? I took Udos Choise High-bifido (102...
  9. C

Good gut start up kit?

There is a delay, somtimes hours, somtimes more :\
  10. C

Good gut start up kit?

Yes sure! I have constipation and abdominal pain, but the worst thing is that all I eat affects my system. I get itching, my brain is affected, burning sensations and I feel sick.
  11. C

Good gut start up kit?

Thank you sir! May your intestinal flora bring you joy in the future!
  12. C

Good gut start up kit?

I really want to fix my gut, but I try to be careful. I have bougth glutamine and have had difficulty finding information on side effects. I would like to know if there are any serious side effects? In addition, I would like to know which herbs can help fix the gut. I have read about 1001...
  13. C

Has anyone tried cocaine for their ME/CFS

I will try to take it with me, thank you!
  14. C

I am a lawyer so it has taken some time to get into the biological aspect. Fortunately, things are getting faster now. It's really a strong forum! I am from Denmark where CFS is considered to be a mental illness only, so it took some time to find some reasonable answers. If you have been ill for...
  15. C

If I was young and had energy to see with other people, I would also choose coffee, but I'm 30 and have not seen any people for 6 months now. I've just recently joined this forum and have read a few threads and you seem to have profound knowledge in this area. May I ask what your acedemic...
  16. C

I did not see this message! It is interesting. I lost him before I could ask him how long and how much he had taken unfortunatly..
  17. C

And thanks for the tips !
  18. C

Haha, yes okay. I will make sure I do not kill myself in vain;)
  19. C

Low T3 and Normal TSH? Not hypothyroidism?

I do not think that's the cause of CFS but a consequence of it. I myself have been curious precisely because I myself have low T3 but my other levels are normal. There is currently much talk about the existence of subgroups of ME, so that the disease has a common denominator, but may have...
  20. C

Thank you all for your input. I appreciate your honesty and I think I'm postponing the project for now. There are some strong arguments and there are some things I have not tried yet. There are times when you get really desperate and can not see the whole picture. I will consider whether coca...
  21. C

It is a very interesting subject. They have now legalized cocaine leaves in columbia now and it seems to have a lot of healing effects. They use it in cooking and consider it a superfood. I would like to try cocaine instead, because I think it's more sure, but I'm afraid the effect is not...
  22. C

I've definitely considered the consequences, but the consequences you're talking about are very large doses of long-term consumption. Cocaine users and weekend users can easily use between 1-5 g cocaine a day. I'm talking about using maybe 0.1g over five days and then stop. And no in those doses...
  23. C

Thanks for reply. I will defenatly consider that. I was going to try a very low dose for a maximum of 5 days to see the effect. If it does not have any effect I will stop, but 0.6mg is nothing and should almost not be felt mentally.
  24. C

Thank you! That was what I was looking for :) Skeptisism! What you mention is exactly the problem I have with the experiment. But if 0.6 mg cocaine can 4 double NK so fast, I see possibillities in it. I'm very tired of living and I do not want to live on a 1000 supplements, and this is the most...
  25. C

I am not looking for a temporary supplement, I am looking for the cure. If you read the publication I posted, you can read, that cocain impair the activity of B cells and especially their ability to produce antibodies. Its the same function Rituximab has. I was in contact with a guy who said he...
  26. C

I have been searching and I´ve come across some studies on cocaine and its effect on NK-cells. Just a small amount of cocaine caused an almost fourfold increase in NK cell activity. I read about a doctor who had a hypothesis, that cocain could restart the system in ME/CFS patients. I would...
  27. C

Cocaine

Hi Jeffy, I am from denmark and I have CFS/ME. I would really like to hear if you tried cocain and how it worked. Hope your still online :)
  28. C

Cocaine

I am new in this forum and I specifikly joined to because of this thread. I was wondering if you looked more into the effects that cocain has on ME/CFS. I have ME and I have research the field and I have come across stories of cocain curing CFS. So I would really like your thoughts on this...