• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. L

Nagalase levels

you can t kill them our body is made of bacteria and viruses genes in our dna, only about 7% is human in us, so it doesn t exsist you can kill them you have to kill yourself to do this...... being healthy is just having an immune system that works and balance our retroviruses and bacteria...
  2. L

New Forms Of GcMAF (MAFX5, GOleic, etc.)?

good news it looks like stabilized vitamin d made a big hit on my hbv infection, just for comparison and for you to understand the sharp decline of the virus...a normal immune system at the stage of acute infection takes 6 to 12 months to clear hbsag, so hbsag are normally very slow even at...
  3. L

pegintf i mean peginterferon alpha
  4. L

long reply i dont know where you mean, anyway we use gcmaf+high dose vitamin d+antivirals+pegintf for hbv cure, while antiviral monotherapy just lowers replication/liver damage but no effect on clearance of infection we dont use igm and igg, they are too generic, we use surface antigen...
  5. L

of course you cannot do nothing we do on hbv on cfs or lyme, too different we have human trials that showed high vit d levels lower hbv replication and we can make vitd25oh as high as 165ng/ml without any side, only benefits and no calcium increase.we have to shoot very high doses to have a...
  6. L

Were your viruses active or just high IGGs? i am on antivirals so no hbvdna in the serum which reflects high replication inside the liver but of course hbvdna is detactable in the liver the problem of hbv is the it acts like retroviruses, it has virions hidden inside infected cells, a template...
  7. L

i am not suggesting to use this on cfs because reactions are very very different as other infections, i just want to report effects of the new gcmaf types. subcutaneous injection of stabilized vitamin d had no sides for me at all, hepatitis B infection. same thing mafx5. the best form for...
  8. L

one interesting point after so much antioxidants and the 2 courses of gcmaf: already reported full reversal of cirrhosis (fibroscan now 4.5kpa) but also my kidneys had a great improvment despite the use of 2 antivirals combo which can lower kidneys function a little over the years (tenofovir...
  9. L

i am already on that since few weeks on double dose weekly and felling just good, all blood tests are ok and my virus, which is not correlated to CFS, hepatis b virus hbv, is clearing. to be precise infected cells are clearing since hbv is simialr to retroviruses and lives in a template inside...
  10. L

......all true but oleic acid is already in our blood, it cant be dangerous
  11. L

Nagalase levels

just want to update nagalase results: nagalase tests: april 2011 baseline 6.7 may 2011 started gcmaf july 2011 3.3 oct 2011 2.1 july 2012 stopped gcmaf and nagalase tests until july 2013 restarted gcmaf july 2013 august 2 2013 1.31 (norm <0.6) i will not stop this gcmaf course...
  12. L

http://www.mdpi.com/2072-6643/5/7/2577 i think they just did the new forms because they found vdr is activated by cellular membrane by gcmaf+oleic acid+vit d, so normal gcmaf will have to find these other molecules before getting to the vdr receptor the only news is about stabilized vitamin...
  13. L

better to use KDM's or David Noakes Injectable GcMaf

i ve used gcmaf from noakes and maf314 from dr santos as available.i tried gcmaf to clear an hbv infection but it didn t work to clear the infection, on the contrary it worked to reverse an advanced macronodular cirrhosis which is actually much worst than hbv infection which can be kept silent...
  14. L

MAF 314 - All Natural GcMAF Plus Probiotics

sorry didn t read all posts carefully, powder is definitely bad compared to fresh colostrum, i tried it long time ago and it made me candida plus it had aspartame added in the ingrdients and we do know evrything about it today plus it deactivates gcmaf
  15. L

MAF 314 - All Natural GcMAF Plus Probiotics

no because colostrum doesn t have gcmaf you need the bacteria
  16. L

gcmaf conference in frankfurt

any news from this conference?did anybody attend this conference?
  17. L

gcmaf conference in frankfurt

first GcMAF Immunology Conference at the attractive woodland conference centre in the Holiday Inn near Frankfurt Airport, Germany on 19 - 21st April 2013.anyone close or going t this conference?
  18. L

GcMAF for XMRV--Gc protein-derived macrophage activating factor--anyone taking it?

baking soda making my urine ph 7 helped with lower back pain, it complitely resolved in few days but this may be different from person to person back pain, brain fog are all signs of cytokines activity which is good if it works clearing pathogens in a short time while they are bad if the...
  19. L

GcMAF for XMRV--Gc protein-derived macrophage activating factor--anyone taking it?

hiv, hbv,hcv and many other chronic infections checked are chronic because of this.macrophages and dentritic cells are not activated locally in the site of infection on these chronic viruses and have low expression of trl7 imiquimod, a trl7 activator (agonist), is sold as topical, even...
  20. L

toll like receptor 7, this is the receptor for intracellular viruses if it is blocked together with trl8 immune system cannot sense viruses inside cells study results just published found that mises deficent on this trl carry chronic infections and are not able to clear them despite high number...
  21. L

check latest studies about trl7 and chronic infections, i think the key is activating dentritic cells and trl7 but sides from imiquimod can be quite severe so i do not suggest anyone with cfs try this
  22. L

antivirals are never the key because they dont clear viruses, for hiv, herpes and hbv they just lower virus replication and also immune response towards the viruses (the immune system see less replication and lowers immune pressure too) , the virus is still there replicating even if pcr are...
  23. L

who cares about the hair being sick........i have hbv which has no symptoms but i prefer losing hair because of interferon and antivirals than keep this hbv in my cells, by the way all drugs i am taking make hair loss.they will regrow when i stop them and if not who cares
  24. L

by the way all hiv tests are been considered useless in trials and patients are being refunded of all the damage from these useless tests, they re not talking much about this on the news but there are many cases in US, italy and germany. in italy the hiv fraud is becoming public now
  25. L

overstressed hiv tests are ridiculously meanless, the prducers of the tests themselves declare that those can t be used to test an hiv infection and the nobel who discovered the pcr says it cannot detect any hiv because hiv was never isolated and purificated. hiv is the last thing to look at...
  26. L

i think we should just refer to tests mostly because we can feel perfectly when being full infected and feel bad while our immune system clears infections hbv for example is one of many non- cytopathic viruses, it means it makes no damage to human body/cells.it is our own immune system to...
  27. L

daff gcmaf targets only macrophages which dont work anymore due to nagalase, all the rest is due to your immune system that works again if you are full of viruses and bacteria your immune system will target all infected cells, CFS is some kind of aids so at certain stages you are full of...
  28. L

daff gcmaf must be present in our blood, there is even research on low gcmaf levels on dying people and inverse correlation between death risk/gcmaf levels.....nothing to do with chemios, probably your immune system is killing infected cells correlated with your hair hair loss is nothing...
  29. L

do you also have bone pains, low fever, brain fog and flu like sinthoms in the same days or right after being aggressive? in any case intf and other cytokines can rise without fever or pains another clear example of mood changes due to cytokines and intf in my case, i hate musci and signing...
  30. L

being aggressive or having mood changes is correlated with interferon which is produced by many immune cells, macrophages included, against viral infections.i guess increasing intf can be the main reason for this i also have these problems and can t use phones all the times (i throw them many...