• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. S

Dysautonomia International 2018 Conference

Thanks Gingergirl, I have been told that. I don’t know what my diagnosis is...
  2. S

Dysautonomia International 2018 Conference

I don't have a diagnosis yet, live in ABQ NM and have friends urging me to go to Mayo for a diagnosis. When I hear about a Mayo doc operating in this manner, it scares me, and makes me rethink about ever going to that facility.
  3. S

Success story...

Thanks so much for your helpfulness!
  4. S

Success story...

Hi Pinetree I don’t have a diagnosis, am awaiting results from my NutraEval, I have many, many of the symptoms of CFS. I have recently gotten terrible low back pain. I haven’t seen this listed as part of CFS, I don’t think. Is low back pain part of CFS? Thanks, Sita
  5. S

Success story...

I can use 1/4 tsp I just don’t know how to keep it in my mouth for 10 minutes in liquid form.. NM is hot, but the salve is inside and we do have air conditioning!. Thanks for responding!!
  6. S

Success story...

I missed the scoop if it was there and tossed the package. Refrigerated and then it was too hard, left it out overnight and then it was liquid again. Back in fridge, now out, thawing...maybe I can use a measuring spoon? I am having a time with this product! Sita
  7. S

Success story...

I heard from Green Mountain, the salve melts at 76 degrees, but can be put in the fridge to harden again. For the person in Arizona, I live in New Mexico and our heat melted it down..
  8. S

Success story...

Hi Pinetree I fasted today due to having a NutraEval and haven’t slept for days. I was pretty brain dead when I posted before and I finally figured out the problem. I ordered the Salve you suggested and got it, but although it is in the salve container, it is liquid. I don’t know if it melted...
  9. S

Success story...

Hi there Can you repost the amount of oil you use AM and PM and can you translate it to approximate teaspoons?? I did not get a dropper with my order from Green Mountain. Thanks, Sita
  10. S

Finally! A good local doc and IVIG

Ok, thank you! BTW, do you have a knowledgeable local doctor? Thanks, Sita
  11. S

Finally! A good local doc and IVIG

Ruthie I live in ABQ and am new to this forum. Sushi told me to contact you about a possible doctor referral to Mayo in Phoenix. Can you give me a name and contact information? Many thanks! Sita
  12. S

Comment by 'Sita505' in 'Sleeping better - methods and supplements'

Please, what is LDN? Thanks, Sita
  13. S

Has anyone read this article? and would the contents be helpful to present a Physician?

Learner is it your Mom’s Medicaid or Medicare? There is a huge difference.. I need to call the company. Thanks very much for your always great responses!
  14. S

Has anyone read this article? and would the contents be helpful to present a Physician?

Hi Lerner My doctor would not even open up the articles you sent me because she didn’t want more passwords! I took hard copies of other studies. She would not sign up for this type test, I don’t think, I will ask. Do these tests work if you are supplementing? Do you know if insurance covers...
  15. S

Thanks Learner. I am starting my second week tomorrow of self-injecting Cyanocobalamin 1 mg. daily. I have already talked my doctor into doing every other day for next week. I still have visual blurring, tingling in my right foot, some Nausea and gagging, fatigue, bowel and bladder lack of...
  16. S

Learner Do you know of any recent journal studies about B12 deficiencies leading to cortical atrophic findings? Also do you know of any showing that supplementing B12 decreases the atrophy? Thanks, Sita
  17. S

Views on B12--Greg (B12 oils) view vs Rich Van's view--Thoughts?

I live in New Mexico, USA. Is there a way to order these oils? You folks are way over my head. I have a masters degree, but no chemistry background.. Many thanks, Sita