• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Uno

Online Pharmacy that sells Valcyte?

it's a risk I'm willing to take.
  2. Uno

They don't take credit card anymore only money transfer which is a bit dodgy.
  3. Uno

Hi I'm looking for a reputable online pharmacy who will take Valcyte with a script, I'm in the UK so am happy to pay in dollars. Thanks
  4. Uno

Where to get low NK cell function done

Jonathan Edwards the lab said I had immunosuppression so what should I test for now - I cant go bk to s africa.
  5. Uno

I was told that in 2012 my immunity was at 74%. I need to know if this has gotten worse. My GP believes me and it just reassures me that I am sick. I keep getting infections in my bile ducts like every month and nobody knows what to do with me or what to test me for. I've already tested + for...
  6. Uno

Hi - I'm in the UK, where may I get low NK cell Function tests and other lymphocytes done? Cheers
  7. Uno

Baicalin - sleep, antiviral, neuropathic pain but dependence?

This stuff is a miracle! Am So glad I found it - it's helped my gastro symptoms as well am wondering if Gastropareis is viral related?
  8. Uno

Baicalin

Hi I've been taking this by powder form by Liftmode and I feel much better. Sleeping better; better mood, more energy and it's cheap! It's otherwise known as Chinese skullcap.
  9. Uno

Has anyone seen Dr Biegler in Germany

Hi Judy Mikovits really sings his praises so I wondered if anyone had seen him before?
  10. Uno

has anyone seen Dr Stewart in Sussex (UK)?

Sorry for the late reply - Dr Stewart has changed. I explained methylation and HHV6 to him but he wasn't interested - now he's aligned himself with Barts and Peter White - steer clear although am going undercover in this clinic to see what it's all about!!!!
  11. Uno

Vomiting - I can’t be the only one

Gastroparesis. Look it up.
  12. Uno

ME/CFS Doctors/Clinics in UK

I'm not going - I'm seeing someone better:)
  13. Uno

ME/CFS Doctors/Clinics in UK

I wouldn't waste your time hon. He's all CBT and GET.
  14. Uno

Suggestions for liver/gallbladder/pancreas problems?

The latest PSC support meeting chaired by Dr Thorburn - the head of the Royal free liver unit - said a list of stuff that's DAMAGING to the liver. Will find it later x
  15. Uno

Suggestions for liver/gallbladder/pancreas problems?

Don't screw around with self help treatments. I've almost died three times from sepsis from a liver disease. Leave it to the professionals.
  16. Uno

Vomiting - I can’t be the only one

Gastroparesis. Look it up x
  17. Uno

Can anyone help identify this worm/pathogen on my stool?

That's mucus - you should get your liver function done and see a good gastro. I get this all the time.
  18. Uno

Can anyone help identify this worm/pathogen on my stool?

I've pulled an entire piece of what was like string from my butt before. Doc said it was bile ducts breaking away!
  19. Uno

Anyone self inject or have IV Roephin (ceftrixione)

Hi I just wondered how many folks were on an IV drip of anti biotic or gets prescribed it intramuscular? If so who organised it X
  20. Uno

Has anyone seen Dr Stoff in NYC

Thanks
  21. Uno

Has anyone seen Dr Stoff in NYC

I was recommended Dr Stoff at Lichenez Wellness Centre in Long Island. I wondered if anyone had seen him and what their experience was?
  22. Uno

Combining Antibiotics with Oregano Oil Enhances Antibacterial Effect

Oregano Oil is really potent. It will kill pretty much anything bacteria wise - viruses are different as they mutate into our DNA.
  23. Uno

What has been your best anti viral approach and treatment success

I used reishi and astragalus in the early days and found it quite useful. I'm going to try Fluoxitine - it's not an antiviral though. I want to try anti retroviral drugs.
  24. Uno

Trusted Online Pharmacy

Have you used it before Ahmo? The 1000mg isn't a high enough dose, I need 3gram vials. Thanks folks, I really appreciate your help. If the drugs are from India are they actual drugs, safe and proper?
  25. Uno

antibiotic resistant infection

I have PSC (primary sclerosing cholangtis) and have recurrant bacterial cholangitis. Nothing to do with ME but I am antibiotic resistant and need IV antbiotics every so often but the infection quickly turns into sepsis - I've nearly died three times because the antibiotics didn't work. It's...
  26. Uno

Trusted Online Pharmacy

Hi folks. Hope your all doing ok today. I need some more Ceftrixione - does anyone know of a legimite online pharmacy I can buy from - I have a prescription from the States but I can't get the drugs in the UK. Thanks in advance
  27. Uno

has anyone seen Dr Stewart in Sussex (UK)?

Yes I know Dr Alan Stewart very well he was the first one to diagnose me with an IgG subclass deficiency - however he's turned to the dark side. He runs the NHS Sussex Clinic and believes ME is part psych but he will do a thorough mineral and vitamin analysis and other bits and bobs. Give it a...
  28. Uno

Any ME/CFS Doctors in Indiana or near

OK I will pass this on. Thank you.
  29. Uno

Any ME/CFS Doctors in Indiana or near

Hi I've been asked by a patient if anybody knows of any specalists in or near Indiana. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks