• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. S

I am undergoing ozone therapy

That's interesting. I haven't heard about that effect with high pass yet.
  2. S

I have seven other active diseases, three of which are chronic, quite serious and exhibit overlapping symptoms. So I apologize but I don't think I would perfectly fit the mold of your scoring system. My CFS symptoms may be from lyme disease, at least that's what my doctors believe, despite my...
  3. S

From week to week.
  4. S

It's not just you, Jack, I can't figure out how to PM as well. I wonder if this is by design. Does anyone know?
  5. S

Thanks for the advice, Hip. I'm already all-in on the heavy duty gear. Your transdermal modality is interesting, but I'm going to hit the ozone heavy first (DIV, rectal insufflations) before easing into lighter approaches later on. My CFS symptoms have been fluctuating from moderate to very...
  6. S

How has the chelation been working out? My story resembles yours a lot, albeit with disease etiology being a big difference. Are you by any chance in NYC? I'm currently seeing a doctor who also does the Rowen 10-pass ozone autohemotherapy, however, due to the cost and the bigger needles and...
  7. S

Can I post the names of doctors or clinics here? If not, PM me and I'll tell you. I'm in NYC and the most experienced DIV ozone doctor practices here. Google "ozone doctor nyc" and he'll pop up. Good luck
  8. S

I just stumbled onto this forum and hope my ongoing experience with ozone DIV (Direct IV injection of the gas) helps. My situation is most similar to @Kiwi Jack . I'm 44 years old and I have had an illness for 11 years. For the past 6 years I've been unable to hold a steady job. The past year...