• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. L

Should I suggest Pots to the GP based on this ?

Thank you all. Sorry, it's her H/R which was 199 and not BP that was a typo. I have tried to take her pulse the old-fashioned way but was unable to, hence why I got the wrist cuff, I thought that would be easier (and more accurate) for me to do at home rather than the arm cuff. The morning...
  2. L

Does 199 not make sense ? maybe I am not putting it on her wrist correctly, I have tested it on myself and my results were as I would have expected. I have logged 3 other b/p of 199, each time when she stood up from lying down. I tried it on myself going from sitting to standing and mine...
  3. L

Hi, I am a new member searching for some information. I just recently (last few days) heard of PoTS. I was searching for answers to an array of symptoms which my almost 15yo daughter has been experiencing for almost a year now. When we went to the GP initially, she was diagnosed with Iron...