• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. F

Nagalase levels

My nagalase activity wasn't tested prior to GcMaf treatment. After 24 shots nagalase was 1,4 (ref.range0,32-0,95). I'm sick for 10 years. 1,25Di-OH vit D is tested before GcMaf treatment and was 63,8 (ref.range 25,1 - 66,1< ), after 24 shots GcMaf 47,2. Vit D3 (25 OH-) was before GcMaf treatment...
  2. F

GcMAF for XMRV--Gc protein-derived macrophage activating factor--anyone taking it?

I'm still on full dose! I feel bad (pain, fatigue, cold chills) for two days after injection and then it slowly fades out.... So I can't say that from the 150 or more people everyone is reacting very bad on GcMAF! Problem is people who are doing well, don't report this I think.... But I'm sorry...
  3. F

GcMAF for XMRV--Gc protein-derived macrophage activating factor--anyone taking it?

Hi, I haven't heard of any medication that would interfere with GcMAF! On internet I can't find any info regarding that. Couldn't it be that those side effects are a result of I.R.I.S.? On gcmaf.eu there's an explanation of this. Quote: "The analysis showed that the individuals who...