• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. W

20 patients now found positive for CCI / AAI, there must be many more...

I also am highly skeptical of this turning into a “fad treatment” and urge caution as the surgeries are not without risk. I especially like your hammer and nail quote as that has been the mantra of so many doctors I have seen.
  2. W

Now what?

I introduced myself a while back and mentioned that I had an appointment with Nathan Holladay here in Salt Lake City, UT. I managed to get in and saw Nathan Holladay 3 days ago. We spent about 4.5 hours going through the paperwork I had to fill out regarding my symptoms as well as the test...
  3. W

Dealing with disbelieving doctor

As a 6' 5" 285 lb male, I feel where you are coming from. My previous neurologist who was literally half my size did the push/pull tests and told me that I did not have any indications of weakness, I about lost it. I could have thrown this little person across the room 10 years ago. As a former...