• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Claggy

Dr. Nancy Klimas Experience Thread

I would like to note that there are places on the internet which state that you do not see Klimas during your first appointment. This is not the case. Everyone that I have heard from saw her. Will throw some experiences seen in other posts here:
  2. Claggy

Dr. Nancy Klimas Experience Thread

Hello everyone, Searching for posts about people's experiences with Nancy Klimas isn't exactly the easiest thing to do. I felt like it would make things a lot easier for people there was a single thread for people to come to read about experiences with Klimas instead. So that being said...
  3. Claggy

Has Anyone Seen Dr. Kogelnik?

Going to throw a couple quotes from another thread in here:
  4. Claggy

Low dose Naltrexone

My experience with LDN so far Hi all, Thought I would make a short post on my experience with LDN so far. I've been taking LDN for about a month and a half now. I started on 1.5mg and took that for a month with no effects or side effects, and then I increased to 3mg and have been taking 3...