• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. W

How Do You Get Away From The Mold!?? -REAL THREAD-

Man, I wish this was my place. My parents are going bonkers over this issue, and my doctors are even on board with me so... man, this is rough. They just want to pour bleach on it and forget about it.
  2. W

I heard if you kill the mold the mold-toxins (which make you sick) still remain. How do you get rid of the mold-toxins?
  3. W

Why do certain supplements/medication stop working?

I'm gonna go with the biotoxin/environmental toxin and methylation theory. Multiple infections and adrenal imbalance as well too. Cleaning all that up takes work.
  4. W

My recovery story

^ This 100x.
  5. W

So I recently found mold visibly growing in my parents home (I'm in my 20s, disabled have to live w/ someone cause I can't take care of myself). At first I tried cleaning it myself, really bad mistake BTW, you guys don't have to tell me that. In the house there was green mold on the back of...
  6. W

How Do You Get Away From The Mold??

So I recently found mold visibly growing in my parents home (I'm in my 20s, disabled have to live w/ someone cause I can't take care of myself). At first I tried cleaning it myself, really bad mistake BTW, you guys don't have to tell me that. In the house there was green mold on the back of...
  7. W

How Do You Get Away From The Mold??