• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. C

I was cured with GCMAF

wow, that was very interesting. I had no idea. Now that I am well I really want to find a job doing something towards research. I want so badly to help move things forward in some way.
  2. C

I was cured with GCMAF

I actually have done so much research over the years and I am in the camp that pathogens are to blame for ME/CFS. Yes, they were all active viruses. I do know all about active vs dormant. But thank you for writing this as some other members may be able to benefit from the information
  3. C

I was cured with GCMAF

yes. I had many viruses that the GcMAF obviously fought off.
  4. C

I was cured with GCMAF

Thank you for your kind words. Yes I did have viral testing done out of country and I had 6 viruses and possibly lyme disease, (the tests weren't clear). I had EBV, chlamydia pneumoniae, Rubeola/measles, varicella-zoster, HSV 1+2, and HHV-6. I was never tested for coxsackievirus B or echovirus...
  5. C

I was cured with GCMAF

I'm sorry that me going to my cousin's wedding this weekend seemed shady to you! Maybe you are so used to cons by now that you believe that everything is. I literally posted this message to reach out and help as many people as I could as I know how awful it is to have this illness and have no...
  6. C

I was cured with GCMAF

I super duper over reacted to everything, highly sensitive. But they gave me a program in which i built up my dose extremely slowly. it took about 6 months to get on the full dose. and i never had any reactions. and the improvements still began after only 4 doses at a very low amount!
  7. C

I was cured with GCMAF

My Lengthy Symptom List: (In order of most to least distressing) · General malaise – A constant feeling of not being well or ‘viral malaise’ (how a person feels when they come down with the flu). · Post-exertional malaise – Extreme energy loss and heightening of symptoms upon light...
  8. C

I was cured with GCMAF

I got the Goleic from the first link you supplied. I don't know if its true but they said that the product isn't as good from Asia. I am fully cured and no longer need to be on Goleic. I was on it for just over a years. No symptoms have come back.
  9. C

I was cured with GCMAF

No I hadn't unfortunately.
  10. C

I was cured with GCMAF

just to let you know, I will be replying to this but am going out of town for a few days. Will reply as soon as I get back :)
  11. C

I was cured with GCMAF

I was ill for 9 years and severely bedbound for over three of them. I tried many different alternative treatments with no success. I took GcMAF (actually Goleic) and am now 100% healthy! I went from being bedbound and not being able to have any touch, sight, sound, or movement and going into...