• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. T

My test results

Good to hear your experiences Mary. Do you feel better now? Do you still have symptoms? its hard to say. Like i say i'm at the level now where i can cycle to work (only about 2 miles relatively flat). I feel shaky nearly everyday more so in the morning walking down the stairs. If i've tried to...
  2. T

My test results

I paid £125 for the CFS profile test. The others were around £25-£50 each. I'll dig out the price list. I understand if you can get your own blood drawn you can send them off independently to acumen. I had an initial consultation with the doctor which was £200 and then a follow up which was £60...
  3. T

My test results

New to the forum Had CFS for 11 months now which started on Christmas day last year. Had really bad symptoms for 3 -4 months - in bed for 1 month, extreme fatigue, brain fog, hot and cold flushes. tremors,kind of startle reflex This has now diminished to the point where i can hold down a n...