• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. mars2014

Anatomy of an enterovirus / Coxsackie B virus outbreak — overt illnesses and subclinical symptoms

Hi Hips, I think i have got the same diease as u mention in your website.i have infect by this disease 4 years ago. Symptom which i have skin problem i m 35 years old ,but my skin look like around 45. skin is dry and wrinkle. nail problem many line on nail . gut and stomach problem always have...
  2. mars2014

Tenofovir (Viread) / Raltegravir (Isentress) Cures ME/CFS Patient Sick for 20 Yrs + Tenofovir Poll

Hi Omar, I think this is a good sign ,which showing that your system is going to respond. for my infection for this 4 years, I just got one time fever,after that time fever I have around 1 week don't have any symptoms,and for this 4 years I feeling I m not feeling cold to cold weather,and I...
  3. mars2014

Tenofovir (Viread) / Raltegravir (Isentress) Cures ME/CFS Patient Sick for 20 Yrs + Tenofovir Poll

Hi Omar I have start to take TAF and DTG two weeks ago,the first day I take have the same flu like symptoms ,then second day i had become very clear mind (my brain fog is serious before),and feeling some energy coming back. afterward this ten days I feel quite well.but start from yesterday my...