• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. M

Comment by 'Mishe' in 'New idea for Facebook Votes that is suddenly waking up our friends to WPI!'

If you give me your husbands first name I'd consider posting it on my FB. If it's a really unique name I understand though if you don't want to.
  2. M

B-12 - The Hidden Story

B-complex supplements not positive experience Not sure what is in the B-complex vitamins that cause me such trouble, but usually folic acid is in there so maybe its that. Or is it common for people to react badly to certain B vitamins other than B-12? I'm concerned about taking so much b-12 and...
  3. M

B-12 - The Hidden Story

Positive reaction so far to Methylcobalimin <3 Fredddddd!!! <3 :) I can't tell you how much I appreciate this info and so far (less than 2 weeks) am already showing a positive affect on the Jarrow b-12 5000mcg!!!! I also received the Metafolin and B-right supplements this week. Still...
  4. M

The Family Member ME/CFS Prevalence Poll Take II

I have absolutely no doubt my dad also has ME/CFS and we both became ill at the exact same time in 1995 after we both received Hepatitis B vaccinations. However I had to tick "An immediate family member has mysterious fatigue but has not been diagnosed with ME/CFS" because he has never been...
  5. M

What caused your CFS? POLL

My dad and I both had a series of Hepatitis B Vaccinations done and we've ever since been ill (that was 1995). Mom's fine. She didn't get them at that time though. Added Info: I was tested less than 9 years later(don't remember if it was done ever before that or not) to see if those shots had...