• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. onceawitkin

Folate intolerance or deficiency? Suggestions?

ah ok .... will have to find another way .. feeling really unwell this afternoon .. very weak, dizzy and fatigued :-(
  2. onceawitkin

I'm already drink a big glass of water with it ... how much water are u having?
  3. onceawitkin

Anyone have suggestions about how to increase potassium without it causing gastritis. I am only taking a small amount and I need more ... but my stomach is BURNING!!!!
  4. onceawitkin

PeterPositive I would be really interested to hear how you are doing with this now? I am in the same situation .... not tolerating low dose Mfolate and scared to take high dose ... and causing severe stomach and gut problems. I really dont know how to proceed. I am taking 1mg Methyl M12 daily...