• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. HopeNHealing

Doc's who use GcMAF in Chicago?

Norman Schwartz, MD is familiar with GcMAF and has helped a few patients with it. Phone 262 240-0133. He is just north of Milwaukee, WI
  2. HopeNHealing

On a lighter note-something to make you smile

cute - thanks for posting!
  3. HopeNHealing

GIll/Alter/Lo Powerpoint Presentations "Is there a Virus"

Yikes! This is a terrible presentation! I don't know where to even begin with discussing the flaws. sigh. Hopefully someday they'll see the light and write a better presentation that I can get excited about. This is not it! Thanks for posting the link Cort - it is always good to see what...
  4. HopeNHealing

Inosine

Hi SaveMe, I don't think it was a waste of money to try the inosine. You never know if you don't try. I started it about three weeks ago and it has been absolutely AMAZING for me! I took it for 2 1/2 wks and took a 3 day break and am starting it up again. I feel so much better with it --...