• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Jonny

Probiotics - how do you get the widest variety of good bacteria?

Thanks Jools. In the study I referenced, LG21 resolved upper gut issues like dyspepsia. How have you found LG21?
  2. Jonny

Pam, over 2016 and 2017 I have managed to slowly get back to 100%. A couple of things you have said sound familiar to me. Like being 100% and then going backwards for a period. What I discovered is that I have a left-over problem. That is systemic candida. What I mean by "left-over" was that I...
  3. Jonny

@Jools In your post you talk about a bunch of probiotics that you are taking. I'm interested in taking Lactobacillus gasseri OLL2716 (LG21) because of some of the research behind it, including this recent one: http://bmjopengastro.bmj.com/content/bmjgast/4/1/e000144.full.pdf The problem is...