• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. AlbertaKat

Comment by 'AlbertaKat' in 'Coming out of the CFS closet'

Hi AnnaDove. Thank you for the tip- I’ll look it up. And we’re keeping all the cats. After I shared my blog with my husband, he emphatically insists on keeping all of our bengal babies. Thank you and enjoy your evening!
  2. AlbertaKat

AlbertaKat

Living with CFS and Fibromyalgia for 8 years has been a journey of learning to live with my new ‘normal’. Now I have suspected ovarian cancer... so yea, now what?
  3. Coming out of the CFS closet

Coming out of the CFS closet

After living with CFS for 8 years, and suffering in silence, I started a blog to vent... I thought about a journal but I type better than I write. The words flowed and I felt better! Do I keep it private? It’s SO personal...cringe worthy writing for someone accustomed to protecting privacy and...