• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. E

From wheelchair to walker...

Hi everyone thanks so much for all the replies on my previous thread. :) For the past couple of years I have relied heavily on the use of my wheelchair. But now I am really desperate to get to use my walker. My mum is the best but it super protective and doesn't want to me to use my walker as...
  2. E

The stress of A Levels..

:confused::confused:Hi thank you for your replies :) My dad was diagnosed at 49 with frontle lobe dementia and sadly he passed away this year. Emotionally, I believe my body just couldn’t cope with seeing me lose my father this way. Nisai is a ‘virtual learning’ environment. Basically every...
  3. E

The stress of A Levels..

(Sorry this is so long, please skip to the questions if it is too much to read :).) Hi everyone, I am currently 20 years old and I have been trying to get my a levels for the past couple of years. My health went downhill in my last GCSEs year. The docs think it was a traumatic event (my father...