• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. A

Dutch researchers find abundance of IDO-2 in cells of covid patients which can be treated with a new cancer medicine that is being developed

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/ebiom/article/PIIS2352-3964(23)00294-3/fulltext?utm_medium=app&utm_source=be.persgroep.android.news.mobilevk&utm_campaign=webview&darkmode=true
  2. A

Interview with Dr. Mark Vink (English version)

Yesss normally they always let the 'Dutch Wessely' have his say, reducing the impact of the content of the article. But now this time! :D
  3. A

Recent newspaper interview with GP and severe ME patient Mark Vink

Hi all, The stigma and treatment of CFS/ME patients in the Netherlands is just as bad as in the UK. Therefore it came as a huge surprise for us to see a good article published in a big national newspaper in the Netherlands. I have faith that this helps to change the stigma around the disease...