• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. harris

Comment by 'harris' in 'Cleaning up diet'

I would go just vegetarian with fish, but 100% organic. No other meat. And only spring water, no tap water, not even for cooking.
  2. harris

harris

3. harris

Progress

Getting on well with Vit C Loving the Organic Food and Spring Water. Hating the Liver Flushes. Missing the Great Outdoors.
  4. harris

Mental Thought for the Day.

I've had loads of different diseases over the last 20 years and I have to say M.E. has been the nicest illness I have ever had. Harris.
  5. harris

Adrenal treatment

How about buffered vitamin C power ? 12,000mg per day. 6 times a day ? Harris. I had serious adrenal fatigue and even started smoking because of it. I couldn't give up, but I tried large doses of vitamin C and I managed to stop. I also learnt that heroin addicts are using vitamin C to give up...
  6. harris

Mylin Sheath

I know is probably the wrong forum, but I was wondering if anyone had repaired nerve damage and what helped them. For example B vitamins. ? Harris.
  7. harris

Malic Acid

I use malic acid for the liver flush, But I was wondering if anyone used it long term and what for. Do you think it would dissolve liver stones over time ? Harris.
  8. harris

Nutribullet or juicer?

I have the Matsone. It does the job. Not amazing, but ok. I think the omega is slighty more efficent.
  9. harris

Nutribullet or juicer?

Hi @Fogbuster I think that juicer would be good. Also don't rule out eating bran to flush out the toxins. I use Zeolite for mercury. And look into Liver Flushes. Although quite hard, are good for you. All the best Harris.
  10. harris

Heavy metal detoxing

Zeolite ?
  11. harris

Nutribullet or juicer?

Hi, I would check out. http://www.youtube.com/user/euJUICERScom and. http://www.youtube.com/user/rawfoods They give advice on juicers. If I was to buy a juicer again, I would buy, a green star juicer second hand like this one...
  12. harris

Nutribullet or juicer?

@Fogbuster Hi Jamie, I think it is to do with volume. If you want to take allot of carrots for example, if you juice them you take out the fibre and keep the nutrients, so you can have allot of carrot nutrients in a day. If you keep the fibre in your system has to process all of it. But you...
  13. harris

Nutribullet or juicer?

The thing about a juicer is that you can get allot more nutrients into your body if you take out the fibre. The bullet is only reducing chewing time. But if you need to "flush yourself with fibre" because you are getting rid of toxins they I guess the bullet would be better, but so then would be...
  14. harris

Liposomal Vitamin C & MSM.

Why not take a larger does of vit C and kill off the infection ?
  15. harris

Hey @maryb you know you can make it quite easily at home :)
  16. harris

HI has anyone tried vitamin C and them moved onto liposomal C ? I was wondering if it was more effective or if it was easier for the body to absorb ? i.e. no bowel problems or kidney problems. Also have people tried making it at home. Was it any good. Finally, has anyone tried MSM for...
  17. harris

Some Success.

This is the clip on uTube that really got me into Spring Water and Vitamin C. Then I started to look into it more.Then I tried it and it seemed to help. Thanks Harris.
  18. harris

Some Success.

As per kidney stones.I do think too much vit C can cause them :( I think small but frequent doses are best. 5g each time. Max 30g per day ? But yeah I think you have to be a wee bit careful of too much vit C but I think 30g is ok I don't know about liposomal vit C having side effects ? Would be...
  19. harris

Some Success.

Hi I could let you know how to do the liver flush, but you would be better getting the book as it helps with any issues that might come up (http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Amazing-Liver-Gallbladder-Flush/dp/0976571501/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1384944456&sr=8-1&keywords=the amazing liver and...
  20. harris

Some Success.

Hi, I am getting better, my fatigue is less and I feel better. I felt like shit on the tap water, and if I eat in-organic veg, I can't stomach it and can taste the chemicals. What I can say I feel better on the this protocol. I can also walk allot further and don't get tired like I used to. I...
  21. harris

Some Success.

Hi I have had some success with the following protocol, that I have been on for 4 months. I feel quite a bit better and my CFS symptoms are lessened. Firstly I gave up all non-organic food and am mostly eat vegeterian apart from fish. I gave up tap water and drink and cook only in bottled...
  22. harris

Healing naturally

Hi I have done this liver flush 3 times.So if you have any questions I can help. Harris. @Wayne @brenda
  23. harris

Gerson Therapy

Ok thanks. I found www.tm.org helpful. Didnt try Gerson yet.
  24. harris

Gerson Therapy

Hi has any one tried Gerson Therapy for ME/CFS.Or a cut down versoon of it ? Harris.
  25. harris

Transcendental Mediation

Hi i learnt TM at the local centre. It was easy to learn. You can find your local centre at www.tm.org. I think its better to learn from a teacher than from a book or video, it seems to work better, that way.
  26. harris

Transcendental Mediation

Hi i started Transcendental Mediation and found it really helpful for my ME. It really helped. Gave me very deep rests and I could do it even if i was quite tired. Its worth a look into. The website is www.tm.org, thanks.