• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. R

Earthing....Your experience....

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/amp/319099. Dreaming may stave off dementia and earthing gives you deeper sleep and dreams.
  2. R

Being naked is not necessary you can still get benefit through clothes. It thins the blood and I have read it is good for neurological and cardiovascular conditions where a good blood flow rate and thinner blood is important. If also balances the nervous system (apparently). Plenty on it out...
  3. R

My husband and I purchased earthing mats from an Australian supplier (made in Australia) and tested them. This is important as my first half sheet did not work (from another source). A mat is good as you can lie on it or use it on a chair at work or home or on floor. We have found it makes us...