• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. B

INR Monitor for home testing

Hi, I´m wondering if anyone has bought a INR-monitor for home testing? And if anyone have bought it through Ebay, do you have any tips or info about buying it through Ebay. It seems it is only one place I can buy it Norway, but the price is much higher than on Ebay....:mad:
  2. B

Approaches to treating D-Lactic Acidosis

But why isn´t it treated when the test is positive for d-lactate hyperlactemia? Seems weird if the doctor who ordered the test does´t treat it...
  3. B

Ahaaaa, that confirms my suspicion :woot: Why doesn't´t high d-lactate levels get treated? I see several posta about increased d-lactate levels, but have not found anything about professional medical treatment...
  4. B

Do you have a source for you´re statement about increased L-lactate levels after depletion of D-lactate? I am just trying to explain this to my doctor and have him test me for D-lactate levels, which isn´t the easiest thing since the test have to be analyzed in Sweden as far as I know (I live in...
  5. B

Opinions on de Meirlier

Do you know which specific tests he took?