• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. C

Anyone else have this experience after doctor visits?

For me, I think that is more the case, reducing the things that feed the yeast which also reduces yeast endotoxins, reduces inflammation, and thus pain. Gentle massage of lymph glands is very helpful also for me but hurts like heck first before the relief. In a visit to my chiropractor he warned...
  2. C

Pregabalin/Lyrica for insomnia, anyone?

I think I gained about a pound a pill with Lyrica. I only used it sparingly because it knocks me on my tea cup. Just as well I guess. It did make me sleep though.
  3. C

XMRV negatives according to VIP Dx

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum. So far have recieved a warm connection which came along right at the perfect moment. Thank you thank you. I had been mentally aligning myself with CFS and felt pretty alone with the surprise results. I spoke with Dr. Lombardi who sounded very impressive...
  4. C

VIP Dx/WPI Serology (Antibody) Test Results

Well thank you everyone, I really needed to connect. I have kept my spirits up so far but feeling like hopping in the pine box more and more lately. I will follow through reading and researching your suggestions. My GP kind of politely told me that if I went ahead with testing he wouldn't be a...
  5. C

VIP Dx/WPI Serology (Antibody) Test Results

I rate as (30) low in the moderate to severe on Dr. Belle's rating without slipping into the severe rating yet tested neg for XMRV through VIP Dx. Although I am somewhat relieved I suddenly feel like a flailing group of one. Where do I head next. My illness has caused such poverty I am on the...