• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. B

Dr Patterson on Long Haul Covid vs ME/CFS

The problem is that 1 package costs 1100€. Thats the only factor again that stops the progress.
  2. B

You probably have an autoimmune disease...

For the foreseeable future, i will retire from posting or answering anything on phoenix rising anymore. If you want to contact me, you know the other ways we have 👍
  3. B

As always it is more about the cost right now. I could buy Maraviroc for 1100€ here in Germany. But thats too much for me to handle. So i am looking for ways to get it from Russia or India for around 250€. Should i succeed i will def. give it a try.
  4. B

Maybe we should look into different potential treatments for the different chemokines. And see if we can do something about it. But in the end Patterson always gives Maraviroc for it. So not sure why he measures CCL2-4. Maybe it works for them too ?
  5. B

Always hard to interpret single lab markers. But it is also a chemokine. Chemotaxis to bring immune cells through the body. This could be of interested https://t.co/K4H70s6tHS?amp=1 They found "A combination of 4 biomarkers, IL-6, IFNg, MCP-1(CCL2), and VCAM-1 was identified as being the most...
  6. B

well, what else to do then to take a hiv medication. Perfect! lol Maraviroc ftw. Still funny that besides my relatively high immune exhaustion i still have extreme rantes.
  7. B

Thanks. At least 1 from the US tried to help out here. So we can find out if this could bring us further in any way.
  8. B

it seems ron davis may have a new potential treatment

Im over Cfs researchers tbh. Always sweet talks to get more funding and always meaningless results for years. They giving you the feel that something got done when nothing progressed at all. Only hope is long covid will get some traction and smarter minds and more money comes in. This is our...
  9. B

Why tho ? There is no new potential ron davis treatment.
  10. B

I have a feeling you didnt read the article. "The National Institutes of Health, World Health Organization, and Merck (the manufacturer of the drug) all state there is insufficient evidence to support the use of ivermectin to treat COVID-19. The Infectious Diseases Society of America Guidelines...
  11. B

Sorry to hear for you personally, because you said it helped. But tbh here, i think it was way overdue. Right wing media used it as a second hydroxychloroquin. It was on the same insanity level as injecting sunlight and drinking bleach. Ppl went to animal shops to buy animal formulas instead of...
  12. B

Yea, its imd Berlin here in Germany. Sadly some marker are missing from the original Patterson Lab like scd40l which seems high in nearly every patient but imd cant do, but nether the less Rantes seems super interesting and a main target for a maraviroc therapy.
  13. B

Well, baffled, but Patterson really could be right. Rantes is high. Despite immune exhaustion all around. Crazy.
  14. B

Yea, seems extremely exaggerated. But that is what we have to work with sadly. I wrote every "success" story and asked for more information. And everyone clarified in one way or another that they are not 100% healthy again but at least improved. Its hard to find real evidence and in the end the...
  15. B

Posting a success stories to lighten the mood. Lyme patient for years with PEM.
  16. B

Nice to see that he reduced it back to the 2 things i also see as most important Maraviroc and Statin. Also we can finally hope for some data
  17. B

Seems like it died of just like the nano needle.
  18. B

Pretty sure you didnt read my post. Even IF you have a chronic Covid infections with real reproducing viruses, IVM wont help. Thats what science is telling right now. Because the doses you would need to reach this point would kill you before it would kill any virus.
  19. B

Not to my knowledge, they only showed in experiments that it can kill covid in test tubes in extremely high doses. Long covid isnt a chronic infection, even if you believe pattersons theory of dead virus debris, so there isnt a need to kill covid viruses. So besides not working for acute covid...
  20. B

By all means, if it is helping you, take it. We are just saying that the science is pointing in the direction that its probably useless afaik.
  21. B

Nothing really. It's all trial and error. My list of failed medications is longer than the years i lived by now. So you can just go with the little infos we have and your gut instinct i guess. For now Ivermectin seem political abused by right wing USA to spin some strange narrative, i mean even...
  22. B

Its not about hating a specific medication. Its more about blatant lies and misinformation. Happy it helped you. But the science is more on the placebo side than anything else.
  23. B

US and A. Funny Ppl.
  24. B

Questionable. Like mentioned earlier, severe patients prob. go in an immune exhaustion anyway. Does 23andme explicit state that you lack CCl 5 ?
  25. B

Yea, thats pretty troublesome. He acts like Cfs has an easy treatment. And that long covid is something really different here. Makes you really question his intellect/information.
  26. B

Well it kinda does. Some patients he only treats with statin and Ivermectin alone. Thats really troublesome tbh. Same for me as @TiredBill . Undermines a lot of Patterson’s credibility for me too. He really surrounded himself with some infamous ppl that try to push a very strange narrative.
  27. B

Main problem are monocytes. He has different "cocktails" to treat it. Maraviroc and statins seems most important, also Ivermectin again. Pots, dysautonomia, neuropathy and other problems vanish when the immune system is back to normal.
  28. B

https://rethinkingclinicaltrials.org/news/august-6-2021-early-treatment-of-covid-19-with-repurposed-therapies-the-together-adaptive-platform-trial-edward-mills-phd-frcp/ Ivermectin didnt help for covid despite ppl relentlessly promoting it. Take care.